Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planet of Fun is playing at the Tin Fish tonight. Gloria and Mike from TNT are working it. Anyone heading out?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have to pull the boat tonite anyways to check on a hydraulic leak so we might swing by for a few suds. What time does the band usually start kickin it?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure, but I'll check and let you know. Looking on the other thread WTP looks like ZMan and some other peeps are coming too.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ReRun,

I'd buy you a beer and a shot, if you could figure out who I am. NO help from anyone.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
My friend Scott and I will be going there around 4:30.

Planet of Fun playing their - WOW - I didn't know they had bands that play there.

To bad I can't dance for now. Can't wait to loose the crutches.

We missed you edeenorog, Saturday at the moot.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Missed you guys too. Got stuck at my bro's wedding. Once your off the crutches we'll dance. See you tonight.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
With the day Iv'e had, I might have to show up and unwind a bit.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Maybe.... just tryin to convince Capt. Mike!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
What a GREAT NIGHT!!
Thanks to CABANA DOUG for picking me up by jet-boat!
Thanks to CK, RUMPSHAKER, COCKTAILS & DREAMS, ADVANTAGE ROB & JASON, Rerun, etc. . . . for making this the BIGGEST TIN FISH TIKI NIGHT of the season!!
What a BASH!!!

I gotta go to bed . . .

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Had a great time......Have no idea why I thought at the end of the night that it would be fun to party without my pants on. Sorry to everyone that had to see it. Although I did have a F'ing blast. Catching quite a bit of crap for just showing up to work now.

Talked to Tom the owner a few times and he's got big plans for more dockage. Has had the permits in for a long time already and is just waiting for the gov to approve them.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 21 2003, 08:52 AM)Had a great time......Have no idea why I thought at the end of the night that it would be fun to party without my pants on. Sorry to everyone that had to see it. Although I did have a F'ing blast. Catching quite a bit of crap for just showing up to work now.

Talked to Tom the owner a few times and he's got big plans for more dockage. Has had the permits in for a long time already and is just waiting for the gov to approve them.
Geez, I hope nobody captured a screen shot of you on camera!

Docks ... now that would be f'ing great!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 21 2003, 08:52 AM)Had a great time......Have no idea why I thought at the end of the night that it would be fun to party without my pants on.
I can see you going up to chicks and saying "how YOU doin"!!!

Johnny Z called me this morning and told me that you were showing all the ladies!!!

You crack me up.... Too funny!!!

At least you had a good time and didn't get thrown in jail!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 21 2003, 09:21 AM)Rumor has it that P-29 was out of control and a real P.I.T.A last night....
Any truth to that???
no way !
he is an angel !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts