Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THINKING about heading up there...considering i start work next tuesday..i realllllly want to party and have a good time...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 26 2003, 11:04 AM)I'm just about rested up from the weekend...

Oh come on you gotta go. i haven't seen you peeps in over a month and a half

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I'm in!!!!! Last few of the year!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 26 2003, 11:12 AM)THINKING about heading up there...considering i start work next tuesday..i realllllly want to party and have a good time...
Congrats, MJ, on your new job!!!

Have 1 or 10 for me up at the Tin Fish!!! Wish I could make it, but I think I have other plans....I hope!

Rock on with your badself girl!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 27 2003, 08:19 AM)Have 1 or 10 for me up at the Tin Fish!!! Wish I could make it, but I think I have other plans....I hope!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 27 2003, 08:24 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 27 2003, 08:19 AM)

Have 1 or 10 for me up at the Tin Fish!!! Wish I could make it, but I think I have other plans....I hope!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Damn.....I'm getting the hard sale over here. 3 people have called and wanted me to go....I've been fighting it....Patriot has called me at least 5 times working me down. You all just might see me there.

Did Z-man bring his rig out there today? Told me Sunday if it was nice he was going to.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Not feeling 100% so I am staying in and trying to get better for the WEEKEND, baby!!!

G

·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 27 2003, 07:19 AM)Have 1 or 10 for me up at the Tin Fish!!!
You have to have ten, and it will taste like one. Pretty weak drinks up there. <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I don't know about weak......I'm still wasted I believe. The Fish was rock'in as always. Even bolted out of there a little early to make it over to Nealson's sandbar. Slept in the cabin the whole way home from there....or should I say passed out. Needless to say I have a major drinking problem. I'm going to try and take a nap in my cube now.

As always dealing with the boat parking sucked.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Aug 28 2003, 07:51 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 27 2003, 07:19 AM) Have 1 or 10 for me up at the Tin Fish!!!
You have to have ten, and it will taste like one. Pretty weak drinks up there.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 28 2003, 08:49 AM)I don't know about weak......I'm still wasted I believe. The Fish was rock'in as always. Even bolted out of there a little early to make it over to Nealson's sandbar. Slept in the cabin the whole way home from there....or should I say passed out. Needless to say I have a major drinking problem. I'm going to try and take a nap in my cube now.

As always dealing with the boat parking sucked.

The o'l nap in the cube...been there...done that!

I feel for you Rerun!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts