1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Valet Parking at Tin Fish - $5.00

Cover Charge to enter Tiki Bar - $5.00

Vanilla Stoli's, Tequila Sunrises, and Beers - $31.00

Two LSCN hotties like Shandog and Pauligan coming up as I get out of the car and giving me a big warm hug and a kiss in front of the guy parking cars not realizing that the guy parking cars is my EX-BROTHER IN LAW and a certified pervert --------- PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!! That was too cool gals. You gals are on my "TOO COOL" List forever!!!! I Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing was they had no idea, they just came up as a matter of course. Could not have been planned or orchestrated any better had they known who he was. Plus they looked like a million bucks!!!
HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:06 AM)the guy parking cars is my EX-BROTHER IN LAW and a certified pervert
Was his name David?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
We love you too Traveler!!! Always a pleasure to help in any way that I can to make you look like the STUD that you are!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 12 2003, 09:08 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:06 AM) the guy parking cars is my EX-BROTHER IN LAW and a certified pervert
Was his name blah?
That's the guy!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
You da MAN!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:10 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 12 2003, 09:08 AM) QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:06 AM) the guy parking cars is my EX-BROTHER IN LAW and a certified pervert
Was his name David?
That's the guy!!!
I graduated from high school with him!

You were married to his older sister?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 12 2003, 09:11 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:10 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 12 2003, 09:08 AM) QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:06 AM) the guy parking cars is my EX-BROTHER IN LAW and a certified pervert
Was his name blah?
That's the guy!!!
I graduated from high school with him! blahblah (sp?).

OMG yes!! But not the chubby softball playing sister. The hot blond Vanna White looking sister!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:12 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 12 2003, 09:11 AM)
I graduated from high school with him!

OMG yes!! But not the chubby softball playing sister. The hot blond Vanna White looking sister!
I remember he had a hot older sister. I forgot her name. I've known him since elementary school.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 12 2003, 09:14 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:12 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 12 2003, 09:11 AM)
I graduated from high school with him! BLAHBLAH (sp?).

I remember he had a hot older sister. I forgot her name. I've known him since elementary school.
Oh geez the plot thickens but could we please delete the name. He has an interesting past and I don't think we wanna get into it any deeper with his name on the board.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:18 AM)Oh geez the plot thickens but could we please delete the name. He has an interesting past and I don't think we wanna get into it any deeper with his name on the board.
I can't delete it if you are going to keep quoting it.

PM me with the details if you can. I'm curious now.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Jun 12 2003, 09:19 AM)I'm jealous.......

It was the absolute "highlight" of my year. Like I said they both looked like a million bucks and were practically on my arms like they were my beeyotchs. They must have sensed the need for a group hug. And then perv boy parked the Shandog on Corvette row. I'd check the seat cushions for any weenie tracks Shanny!
At a minimum I'm sure he was sniffing both seats. <_< (I would've DOH)JK

I'll PM ya snowy!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:18 AM)could we please delete the name.
You missed one.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks snowy. Hey Capt. Rob I see you there! Isn't nice to know that we can police ourselves??? You must be a proud papa! HAHA

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 12 2003, 09:21 AM)Yeah, couldn't believe that guy's story... and he looked so normal...

BLEAH!!!

Cheers buddy!
Check closer at the scars on the face. Looks like he did his share of "pillow-biting"!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:42 AM)Thanks snowy. Hey Capt. Rob I see you there! Isn't nice to know that we can police ourselves??? You must be a proud papa! HAHA

Now I'm just waiting for that PM.
The suspense is killing me.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 12 2003, 10:45 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 12 2003, 09:21 AM) Yeah, couldn't believe that guy's story... and he looked so normal...

BLEAH!!!

Cheers buddy!
Check closer at the scars on the face. Looks like he did his share of "pillow-biting"!!

I noticed that too. He seemed a bit scarred. Made it harder to tell if it was him or not at first.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts