1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is shaping up.....

Who's coming out to the Tin?

Land or by sea?

If my neighbor Bob launches his Fountain before hand, we'll be up there by boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
79 Degrees tomorrow?

I'm dusting off my golf clubs RIGHT NOW!!

Eddie ~ Me & You versus the links @ St. Clair Shores. 9:30 Sharp!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
If it's sunny and in the 70's DD and Jewel's will be there for sure!

We are hoping to get Moneyshot, Blondestreak, and a few other cronies out as well!

Tin Fish will be a rockin and a rolling!!!

Who else is in?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Uh oh!

Kids last day of school...nice weather....need to get out and see the peeps....close to home...Snow can drive us home
(JK)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2003, 12:06 AM)Uh oh!

Kids last day of school...nice weather....need to get out and see the peeps....close to home...Snow can drive us home
(JK)
I have a feeling Boss won't want to leave the puppy after it being locked up all day. So maybe I'll just have to go without her. <_<

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 07:06 AM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2003, 12:06 AM) Uh oh!

(JK)
I have a feeling Boss won't want to leave the puppy after it being locked up all day. So maybe I'll just have to go without her.

Cool! Thnaks for offering to be a Designated Driver

JK Thursday morning will be an early wake-up for me.....Will have to take it easy

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Have boat openings if you want to arrive in style. So far I think I have 4 going. Leaving from Jacks (emerald city) around 5 ish. Email me if you want to come. This is my last night as a bachelor (wife come home from vacation with mom thursday) so I have to party like a rock star wednesday night!!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Jewel's and I will be out there around 5:30 or 6:00...weather is still showing 74 and Sunny tomorrow! Yippie!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 10 2003, 01:32 PM)We're rallying the troops right now and planning on heading up there to celebrate HUMPDAY.

Yippee!!

HUMP DAY ! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !

wish i could make it, this work thing gets in the way !

i will watch from the webcam <_<

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 10 2003, 02:32 PM)We're rallying the troops right now and planning on heading up there to celebrate HUMPDAY.

Yippee!!

I love celebrating hump day! What better place then the Tin Fish...catch ya tomorrow Shandog!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jun 10 2003, 02:34 PM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 10 2003, 02:32 PM) We're rallying the troops right now and planning on heading up there to celebrate HUMPDAY.

Yippee!!

I love celebrating hump day! What better place then the Tin Fish...catch ya tomorrow Shandog!!

YOU GOT IT CHICKA!!! I'll be ready to throw down after 3.5 drinkiepoos!

And Eddie - after I get all juiced up and I'll be happy to violate you via web cam...... heh heh

·
Registered
353 Posts
Having a sewer quote at 5:00. Hope to be underway by 5:30 and drinkin' by 6:00! See ya all there!! (may anchor out due to the water depths)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I just checked the weather...it's gonna be a beautiful hump day for the LSCN Peeps!

TIN FISH...be there...or be square!

chow~

G

·
I will have the DIgital Camara, and wanna get the Biggest LSCN goup pic ever!

Come on Peeps, get your butt to the Tin Fish tonight! Don't let those high priced drinks scare you away!

Let's Rock!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
BTT, who's in for sure, post here. I'm going with Convincor via boat along with another friend. (email me if you want onboard). Let's see who's going.

I don't want to make that trip only to find out its empty there.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Kurt - What time do you plan on leaving?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
probably 5 ish, could leave slightly earlier depending on if my friend can get off work and the weather and if anyone is actually going tonight.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.