Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge!!!
LSCN took over the Fish for their 4th Annual Anniversary Bash last night. Man did we Rock that Place!!! Spur's Band.....the Adam Allen's rocked the House!!
We Danced.....We Drank.....we Smoked......We had a Awesome Time!! Great to see all the Peeps.....to many to list. Here's to LSCN......Happy Anniversary and Thank You for being such a Great Group to Hang out with!!! You Guys
Rock!!!!

XO's

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Had a great time too, no push up contest this time, darn it!!
It was great seeing everyone, since I've been computerless for awhile and out of the loop. But with this group you could be gone for a year and come back and pick up like you were never gone. Everyone is just so cool. Look forward to Suimmer boating with ya all!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ May 23 2004, 06:36 AM)Huge!!!

Here's to LSCN......Happy Anniversary and Thank You for being such a Great Group to Hang out with!!! You Guys
Rock!!!!

XO's
I second that!! Had a great time, what a great way to start off the summer!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ May 23 2004, 11:02 AM)I second that!! Had a great time, what a great way to start off the summer!!!

But its still Spring.

It was a blast. And I was actually well enough to drive home.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
had a great time, fun to see all the people i haven't seen since last year...

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
It was so nice to get out and have some fun with you guys.
God what a fun group we are!!

i just pulled a "threecrabs"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 23 2004, 11:19 AM)
i just pulled a "threecrabs"

Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ May 23 2004, 11:24 AM)Had a great time....just pulled myself off the floor.

*lost my phone if anyone finds it let me know*
Good to see you're alive, buddy. Didn't see your phone, but I do have a picture of you from last night...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ May 23 2004, 11:29 AM)

I don't get it.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Had a great time!!!!!!!

it was nice to see everyone.

Thanks again to Steve & Robyn- we always feel welcome in your home & the kids had a great time w/ Michael.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
What a great party! I'd say the weather Gods were on our side! The big system didn't roll in until the wee hours of the morning. Driving home in that was a b#tch though!

BIG thanks to to all who showed, and a big thanks to the Tin Fish's lawyers and Ira Township, who now "allow" the party on the deck to go on "all night long, baby!! Ha ha !!! ™ "

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Does that mean I was a rock star? By the looks of my debet card slips from last night....it appears someone thought they were.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
What a great time last night! We had so much fun. It was great seeing everyone again.

We did end up having just one minor incident with one of New Baltimore's finest on the way home.
I think the officer's exact words were "You two are married? You need to do that at home then." Needless to say, we were a little embarrassed.

Thanks for the great time!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ May 23 2004, 11:51 AM)We did end up having just one minor incident with one of New Baltimore's finest on the way home.
I think the officer's exact words were "You two are married? You need to do that at home then." Needless to say, we were a little embarrassed.

We'll see you on a COPS: Too Hot For TV video.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
had an awesome time as well! enjoyed the delish cuisine of the 'fish, theicy cocktails at the bar, and rerun dancing solo in front of the band... i got a picture of that one! lol! too cute!

it was awesome seeing lots of peeps again!
gooooo lscn!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ May 23 2004, 11:51 AM)We did end up having just one minor incident with one of New Baltimore's finest on the way home.

LMCLAO - go P29s!!!!

Glad everyone had fun - still sad I did not get to go. But I did have a nice night with my kids and a very productive weekend.

I'm glad everyone made it home before the storms - I don't live far from the FISH and it was a downright NASTY storm.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ May 23 2004, 11:49 AM)Does that mean I was a rock star? By the looks of my debet card slips from last night....it appears someone thought they were.

P-29's, that's hillarious!!
Blame it on Rick James, man!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ May 23 2004, 10:49 AM)Does that mean I was a rock star? By the looks of my debet card slips from last night....it appears someone thought they were.

You were!!! I saw it with my own eyes. Those were some great moves you had out on the dance floor by the way!!!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Pictures are up from last night!

Check them out HERE

Karen and I had a blast except for the part when I was dressed up like a fat, deranged hula chick and paraded around the patio in shame!

LSCN absolutely ROCKED that place!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts