·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You better hurry, The crowd is getting bigger:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Call me and I will snap your picture when your in front of the cam.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
While driving home along 29, I passed the Tin Fish. About 5 ish. Thought about stopping in , seeing if anyone was there. I figured with the yukky weather, no one would be there. Darn, wish I would have stopped!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 4 2003, 06:20 PM)You better hurry, The crowd is getting bigger:
Too funny Snow!!

I think MJ & company will have fun no matter how many peeps are there. I can't get into that place until the sun is shining and it's nice out.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
had a good time last night with angie and greg, regardless of the weather. the dj kept the tunes coming to my liking

hope the weather is great next wednesday.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 5 2003, 12:44 PM)had a good time last night with angie and greg, regardless of the weather.
It could have been worse:

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 5 2003, 12:44 PM)had a good time last night with angie and greg, regardless of the weather. the dj kept the tunes coming to my liking

HEY MJ,
Is that SUMBUM Greg?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 5 2003, 01:01 PM)LMAO is that the lochness monster? hehehehe
Yeah. You haven't seen that before?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 5 2003, 12:05 PM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 5 2003, 12:44 PM) had a good time last night with angie and greg, regardless of the weather. the dj kept the tunes coming to my liking

HEY MJ,
Is that SUMBUM Greg?
no not sunbum but rumpshaker greg. you met hime last week at tiki

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 5 2003, 01:08 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 5 2003, 12:05 PM) QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 5 2003, 12:44 PM) had a good time last night with angie and greg, regardless of the weather. the dj kept the tunes coming to my liking

HEY MJ,
Is that SUMBUM Greg?
no not sunbum but rumpshaker greg. you met hime last week at tiki

Ahhhhhhhhh! Got it!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh its fine dana! thanks for asking. it hurt for about a week afterwards, but it was nothing but a bad bruise! lol. i forgot about running into you at crews inn...lol...
atleast i was still rockin' heh

see picture:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts