Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(homebrew @ Sep 2 2003, 11:27 AM)Just something to think about...

Well, it should be soon. The leaves up north are already changing.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
are we still doing tnt's tuesdays? could we talk to paul at winners and get him to advertise? just thinking out loud... captains?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I've been up to Winners alot on Sunday's after softball, it seems like a pretty cool place. How is it on a Friday or Saturday night. just curious.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 2 2003, 10:40 AM)are we still doing tnt's tuesdays? could we talk to paul at winners and get him to advertise? just thinking out loud... captains?
I don't think Winner's could hold us all plus regular customers. $1 beers! $1 beers!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I don't know if they have entertainment TnT's on Tuesday's, but last time I was up
there the beer prices went to $3.50 ea. when the band started. A bit pricey!!
Something to keep in mind.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Does BW3's in Mt. Clemens have drink specials on Tuesdays??

My friend and I stopped in there over the weekend and really liked the place.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pauligan, that is one of my favs!! i think they have specials during happy hour and they have 30 cent wings on tuesdays. i know they won't do drink discounts just for us, tho. i LOVE bw3's!

winners could hold us, no problem, and the owner is a doll. not to say tom & candance aren't. just was thinking of a little change of scenery this year. they have a GREAT jukebox, a dance floor...

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 2 2003, 12:22 PM)Sounds good to me!!!! Where is our Grand Marshall today??? Madmax must be whipping him into slavery!

He is getting ready for Wednesday

It is still to warm outside for TNT`s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts