1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
See everyone there. Tuesday night...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Tuesday's cool....gotta do this thing in Royal Oak and then I'm sure I can stop on the way back....It's my night out!!
Elaine look forward to seeing you, it's been a while. Maybe Steve and Robyn will stop by from the airport? Not sure when they get in? BTW Elaine does Dick really paint? Just curious!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Oct 27 2003, 02:00 PM)Tuesday's cool....gotta do this thing in Royal Oak and then I'm sure I can stop on the way back....It's my night out!!
Elaine look forward to seeing you, it's been a while. Maybe Steve and Robyn will stop by from the airport? Not sure when they get in? BTW Elaine does Dick really paint? Just curious!

Jewels, it will be fun to hang with you again.
I have no idea what time Steve & Robyn get in, but hopefully they will stop in.
Yes, he really does paint. He taught Art at Warren High for many years.....and he has done body painting. He's very talented . (IMHO)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hmmmmmm where's Laney might have to rethink this costume thingy?
When are you guys leaving anyways?

Can we come and visit when it get miserably cold and gloomy here?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Oct 27 2003, 02:05 PM)Hmmmmmm where's Laney might have to rethink this costume thingy?
When are you guys leaving anyways?

Can we come and visit when it get miserably cold and gloomy here?

We are leaving Sunday. And YES you are more than welcome to come visit. Anytime!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Just talked to Robyn and Steve and they are coming home in the afternoon, so they said they'd come up well Steve for sure! They are partying w/ Sosassy and her husband and Delsocruz and Steve. Sounds like we missed a cool time!! <_< Ah next year!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Oct 27 2003, 02:14 PM)Yipeeeee! 2 Birthdays, we'll have to drink twice as much!

Yes, Bring on the buckets O'Beer!

Two Birthdays on Twoesday!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gee i wonder whats in this bucket... oh my god six beers just what i wanted...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Oct 27 2003, 03:14 PM)gee i wonder whats in this bucket... oh my god six beers just what i wanted...

It'll be similiar to this with Eddie's head on the side...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 64 Posts