Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok boys.... which of you fishing guys will be joining us at TNT's for 1 or 10 tonight????? Don't be shy!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wish I could make it tonight, but a very minor health problem precludes my participation in your robust assembly.

But, soon I hope.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Not I....Mac, Mini and a few others are meeting up with a fellow fishing buddy from Canada, eh?

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
I just might follow you up there since Eric is getting this patriotic photo done.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok KenNeeley and Mini.... the only 2 fishing guys with enough guts to come party with LSCN!?!?! COME ON GUYS!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Had a great time again. Doug Hedberg, what happened to you? I saw you turned to finish my conversation and looked for you.....?

Mini

·
Capt'n Chris - LakeStClair.net
851 Posts
John,

Good seeing you once again... next week try getting there before the picture is taken. Although... that is a pretty cool M.O.

Great talking to Ken and your Canadian friends also.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Good question. Actually I had to get out of there early as I had visitors coming in at work at 7:00. Bad move on my part, should have said 9:00. Tried to see ya before I left.

Doug

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(vyndrup @ Mar 12 2003, 09:20 PM)I would love to meet some people from the group. First, where is TNT's and second, do you ever get together on weekends?
It is located @ 15 and Haper and some times we will gather there on the weekends!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts