Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
not going... got a girlie thing to go to.
but there'll be wine! wahoo!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Oct 14 2003, 08:41 AM)I can't, I have to teach a kickboxing class at 7pm , all girls are invited. What a great way to burn off beer

really?? I may actually be interested in this...

Where exactly and how much?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
For you Pauline I'll give you a freebee

Normally its $10 a class or you can buy a punch card for $60 which is good for 10 classes, which expires 3 months from day purchased.
My gym is on Utica Rd. between Gratiot and 12 mile, just south of 12.
Its a great workout!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Nope - I have school tonight then have to rush home to relieve the sitter, or spend time with him...you get the gist

Have Fun ~

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I'll be meeting Top Gun up there, so count me in.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Not this week. The angel on my shoulder kicked the he!! out of the devil on my shoulder, so I'm gonna stay home and work on the house. <_<

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
no for me

my daughter has a home basketball game and I'm working the concession stand for JV-

I'll pretty much be outta the Tuesday scene til the B-ball season ends in November ......

but then watch out!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rainey, who is the girl that lives above me.... (okay boys not like that) Shes going to have one or two tonight we will show up about 9:30 after i get out of class. My sister too

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
wow, I think I may actually be able to make this one. too cool.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
will there be name tags, or should I just listen for "SOOOOOOOCCIIAAAAALLLLLLLLL!"?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Manana II and myself are out. I have my review with the COO in the morning. I have to put together my business plan for Q4.
I hate reviews...you can never win. I always want to go and drink after those damm things. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Unsure yet, I'll have to see how I feel when I get home.
A little under the weather the past couple of days.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts