Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight was my first journey to TnT's. I must say that it was a great time... you peep are all alot of fun and it was great to meet all of you FINALLY!! I'm not going to let this one turn sappy cause I don't want CBJ to call me a gay wod again.

But with that said, you "eastsiders" have to return the favor!!!!

It's spelled H-A-M-L-I-N Pub... and it is located on the north west corner of Rochester Rd. and Hamlin Rd.

Feel free to PM me for any further info!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
we west siders made it fun , were life of east side party , thats why they bumm out when we dont show..

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I had a great time with all the peeps at T-N-T's, what a great turn out!
It was great seeing all the west siders on the better east side! Now you know where the fun is!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Dec 24 2003, 01:22 AM)Tonight was my first journey to TnT's. I must say that it was a great time... you peep are all alot of fun and it was great to meet all of you FINALLY!! I'm not going to let this one turn sappy cause I don't want CBJ to call me a gay wod again.

But with that said, you "eastsiders" have to return the favor!!!!

It's spelled H-A-M-L-I-N Pub... and it is located on the north west corner of Rochester Rd. and Hamlin Rd.

Feel free to PM me for any further info!!

Im sorry for calling you a GAYWOD.

FAGABON

kEZZER1 OR WHAT EVER THE HELL HIS NAME IS.

OOOPS

He is a lurker no more. Hope you come to Ginos! If not Ill see you on a Tuesday soon. Whawhooooooooo!!! Must Sleep it is 4:30 A.M.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Last night was a great time! (as always)
I think I just might have to start heading up to T-N-T's more often. Heck, it's only 4 minutes away.
I'm willing to hit Hamlin pub some night if anyone want's to car pool.

NoCode
aka: TripleG

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
was great seeing everyone.. so many people , wish i had time to talk to more.... pamm eee sorry about losing your bucket.. i have no idea what happend to it. i walked away and came back and it was gone . think waitress needed the bucket and took it

cbj thanks for dropping that off at tax mans for me.

thanks for the shots also from people.....

HI dookie ,,,!!!
good seeing you been a while.

MERRY X MAS TO EVERYONE AND THERE FAMILY ..have to find some antlers for the dogs.to wear.today.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Too bad I missed it, but at least I'm feeling better today. We stayed in and watched Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Kezzerone is such a liar I was there from 8-12:30 and I didn't see him there

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Keezer1 was nice to meet you as well !
i have b
een to the hamlin pub b4 , i will go back

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 24 2003, 10:00 AM)
Kezzerone was there?? I never saw you.....

Were you really there?

yepp he was there he had a hat on i looked over and was like shoot i almost missed you .not used to see you with a hat on. but he was there,,,,, unleess it was a imposter saying he was keezer.

·
Registered
741 Posts
What happens on the eastside stays on the eastside!

Who in the hell is KeezerOne anyways?!

Had a great time with all the great LSCN peeps again. Man we partied like Rock Stars.

All us eastsiders need to go visit the upers some time. Maybe in a few weeks. That would be cool. Also we should skip Tuesday and go Wednesday to the Locker Room in Utica. I missed it last time but heard it was a blast.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I used to lunch @ the Hamlin....

Was awesome, you order what you want (everything was $5.95) and at the end of the meal you tell the waitress how many drinks/beers you had....they didnt write the stuff down. Hard to find a place that will trust you to keep track

Mini

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
A trip to the Locker Room sounds fun!

·
12,052 Posts
What a great time. The whole no name pub thread was a joke. Cotty and I put that together on Monday. We all knew we were going to TNT's anyways.
After starting out at the traffic light for some christmas cheer, I went to BW3's in mt clemens where myself, cotty, and damn yankee, with a friend of mine Jennifer drand from 2:30 until 7:30. Then off to TNT's from there Jennifer and her boyfriend showed up there and they kept asking me what all the yelling meant.
Too funny. Closed TNT's and off to OPA!!! We had 7 servings of OPA and a bunch of food. CBJ was running around the restaurant taking pictures of 3am drunks.
What a night. I need to start putting aspirin in my travel bag for the next morning.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Had a great time as always of course we got there early and had to leave early just when the gettin gets good!! <_<
Took a ton of pictures and I am trying to figure out how to download the darn things now! So be patient!

·
12,052 Posts
Oh yeah, like wetbar said, we MUST do another locker room night. Thats a bit closer than the Pub and for $3.50 for 3 beers and a 6 piece pizza, you can't beat it. Look at the fun we're having here..............

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts