1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
roads suck to bad

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 16 2004, 07:45 PM)isn't the tuesday night thingy a cbj thingy?
not anymore.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 16 2004, 07:45 PM)isn't the tuesday night thingy a cbj thingy?
Yes, it was! But, it is a LSCN thingy, too
I think we all need a big group hug right about now.....set a side hard feelings and move on so we can all "SOCIAL" together.

Oh....I'm staying home....too pooped to participate

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Rumor has it that CBJ and the peeps that continously went to TNT's, will be at Bumpers tonight. Don't quote me, but thats what I had heard.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Let's do it up again! Many of remember the good 'ol days! Good peeps, and good times!!
Pick a place, pick a day! Everybody's welcome

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
how about pick a place for both groups to meet. most of the week night out people are the same anyways. groupof friends not from a site this one or the other...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I want to meet everyone in person y become amigos before we meet on Lago Santo Clair. Keep me posted on when y where in advance because I live a further miles so need head start.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Mar 16 2004, 08:00 PM)QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 16 2004, 07:45 PM) isn't the tuesday night thingy a cbj thingy?
not anymore.

Does that mean he is not allowed at LSCN events anymore ???????

Not trying to stir any shiot or anythng......Just wondering..
Never met him but he sure looked like a guy that enjoyed fun.......And I was looking foward to meeting him someday...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are you talking about the man who lit peeps porches on fire? In my community we have mucho fires of houses and mucha familias die.

I sorry if I speaking wrong man I trying to learn still.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
He lit Bags-O-Shiot on fire.....And I don`t believe there was any real danger......Just pranking.....

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Mar 16 2004, 10:45 PM)Does that mean he is not allowed at LSCN events anymore ???????
Not at all! All are welcome at LSCN events! I believe the inferrence is that he no longer promotes Tuesday night get togethers for LSCN. You're right though... he is a barrel of fun.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Mar 17 2004, 12:04 AM)QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Mar 16 2004, 10:45 PM) Does that mean he is not allowed at LSCN events anymore ???????
Not at all! All are welcome at LSCN events! I believe the inferrence is that he no longer promotes Tuesday night get togethers for LSCN. You're right though... he is a barrel of fun.

Mike, I am quoting this on the "other" board.

I actually do not see a conflict anywhere. LSCN has a specific purpose and adhires to that vision. It's a great site and full of great people. CBJ and Steve are among those. Things have been said and done on both sides of this arguement which is a bummer for all, especially those who are friends with everybody. All that stuff has been gone for a bit now and there seems to be warming feelings on both sides, which is a good deal.

The"other" board is not for everybody and was not created as such, but has a place in the minds of the users and participants. I see no conflict, they are not compeating boards. The visions are totally different.

We need a big group hug (figuratively, not literally)

·
Registered
455 Posts
QUOTE(Imlay City Armando @ Mar 16 2004, 10:54 PM)Are you talking about the man who lit peeps porches on fire? In my community we have mucho fires of houses and mucha familias die.

I sorry if I speaking wrong man I trying to learn still.
Are you for real!?!?! I to am from hispanic decent, and though I take no offense with your fake spanglish. I do see how it could be offensive to some. Just something for you to think about.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts