Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a lil sappy... but true. I have been visiting this site since I joined in August. Saying that I am addicted to this site would be false...... I'm addicted to the people that make this site come alive thru the upkeep and the posts. Although many of you I have not met in person, it still feels like I know you just through reading your posts on LSCN.

Christmas is not only a time for giving and happiness, it's a time of togetherness and thanks for the people that you are surrounded by.

For those of you that I have not yet met, I hope that changes soon.

Merry Christmas,
John

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Dec 23 2003, 03:14 PM)This is a lil sappy... but true. I have been visiting this site since I joined in August. Saying that I am addicted to this site would be false...... I'm addicted to the people that make this site come alive thru the upkeep and the posts. Although many of you I have not met in person, it still feels like I know you just through reading your posts on LSCN.

Christmas is not only a time for giving and happiness, it's a time of togetherness and thanks for the people that you are surrounded by.

For those of you that I have not yet met, I hope that changes soon.

Merry Christmas,
John

You are right.......SAPPY.......

But I share your feelings anyhow......
....Merry Christmas to all of you..!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Right back at ya!!!

It's amazing how many great people I've met and continue to meet due to this site. Thanks to all and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
happy holidays to you, too, john! can't wait to meet ya!

in the meantime, here's a homemade batch of christmas cookies from me to you!
notice the "LSCN" bell in the middle, the cbj photoshop inspired 'rerun peterpan/elf' as well as the michael jackson kwanzaa cookies!

happy holidays to all the great peeps of LSCN!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I remember being a newbie last year and being overwhelmed with the holiday feeling from being involved with this site. It's great to see all the newbies getting ito it like we have been.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
cbj...i just peed myslef!!! oh crap!!!!

bathroom.........

·
12,052 Posts
LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!!
CBJ too funny. Glad you made it to TNT's last night kezzorone. Now you can say you met a lot more of the crazy's.
What a night.....just got home at noon today.

Merry Christmas all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts