1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won the Ultra-Point Fishing tournament?

Well if you are "Congradulations"

A little late but what the hay.....

Good job, Girls really can fish . . . . . .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes I am!

Thank you for the post, I really appreciate it!

Winning that tournament was the greatest thing that has ever happended to me! I have met so many wonderful people because of that day

My husband was bummed when I won the chance to be in it and he didn't. That is when I promised him I would buy him a boat if I won. (Like I would win) (We were rowing a 6 foot boat at that time!)

I don't know who was more surprised when I won, him or me!!

Good luck fishing!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Heck, even if you didn't win $$$, just a day on the Lake with Woo is a prize any of us would love to win.

I don't think my wife would have bought me a boat....You ROCK

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Kristie and her husband are a riot to fish with,.....I was really happy for her too when she won that first "MUSTAD Classic"....and she kept her word too,..they used her winning $$ to buy a boat at BPS!!..How cool is THAT?!!.....They are two of the nicest people you'll ever meet!! (and she's a good stick too!!!,...don't let your guard down around her,...she'll whoop ya!!!..LOL) Hope to see you both again soon!!

Keep smilin' Kristie!!

Mac

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Mac and Mini!

You guys are going to give me a complex!! (I will print this out and keep it for my next disagrement with Mark!!)

Out of everyone I have met becasue of the tournament, you guys and Kathy and Craig mean the most along with Woo and Patty!

I can't wait to see everyone at the Tin Fish. Mac are you coming? (YOU ROCK!) I would like to see your wife again. I haven't seen her in over 2 years!

Love you guys!!!

Hugs and kisses

Kristie

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I'mnot sure what's going on that weekend,..i think it's our daughter's highschool's homecoming though,...if that's the case, we won't be able to come,....i heard rumbling's of a "party" at our house for several of their friends...I'll get roped into helping with that!!
....If it's an open weekend, then we may be able to drive over!
That would be a good time!!!

Mac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts