Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I started right now, with just under 1000 posts, and made 1 post every 15 seconds, about the time it takes me on DSL to hit reply, type a small message, post the message, and then hit reply again.

IT WOULD TAKE ME OVER 37 HOURS TO REACH 10,000.

THATS ONE SOLID WEEK OF WORK HE HAS SPENT SINCE JOINING POSTING.

now multiply that times the number of other people out there posting on all sorts of message boards and wasting time on the internet and you now know why productivity has dropped

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Deuce.............haha ! You had to take the time to think that up, do the math, and post it.
Productivity is down because there are people laid off in record numbers and auot companies want to run skeleton crews so they can have bigger a bonus

but deuce, still funny !!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Then there are those of us that value our jobs and respect our employers and only post during lunch.
what a line

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That is why our boss took all internet and external email privileges away from us. Man it sucks not being able to communicate with the out side world during work hours

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
That explains why it took me all day to get everything done!
Dang, I have to cut back on my social, posting life! What's next, my cell phone???? I need people!

Hey, Hammer......should I respect my employer??

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
threecrabs, i think you should sleep with your employer !

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
once in awhile i pleasure my employer...wait... i AM my employer!!

ahhhhhh, self gratification!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 18 2003, 08:28 PM)once in awhile i pleasure my employer...wait... i AM my employer!!

ahhhhhh, self gratification!

yeah, your saying you wouldn't never be tossed down the temple !
LOL !

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 18 2003, 09:06 PM)Then there are those of us that value our jobs and respect our employers and only post during lunch.
what a line

With EDS I even worry about lunch time!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 18 2003, 09:06 PM)Then there are those of us that value our jobs and respect our employers and only post during lunch.
what a line

Well, if I had a real job, I would too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts