Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Pondering taking a half day (no enthusiasm for work today). But if I do, what would I do? Anything going on?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just do what my wife did. Call in sick. <_<

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 20 2004, 08:38 AM)Just do what my wife did. Call in sick.

What did you do to her? you drank so many long islands you made her ill?

Sorry I missed you guys.....I didn't feel to well last night, again. <_< Hopefully I'm good for tonight

Better find something to do before taking half the day.........I'd save it for a boating day myself.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts

did she really??? Too many long islands???

Good seeing you guys last night!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Already planning on this one but I am going to sleep off my drunkin stooper from last night. If I didn't have a meeting at 7am I would have never came in.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts

She did???
I should have too! Why didn't I??????

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Feb 20 2004, 08:33 AM)Pondering taking a half day (no enthusiasm for work today). But if I do, what would I do? Anything going on?
YOU WILL HAVE TO GO CHECK ON LILLY, IF YOU GO HOME EARLY. (PLEASE)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 20 2004, 08:42 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 20 2004, 08:38 AM) Just do what my wife did. Call in sick.

She only had one Long Island.

We didn't see you leave or see you before we left. What time were you out of there?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I am also thinking of a half day, but for me it will have to be the second half since I just woke up (8:45). Thinking of going in at noon work to 4:00 and meet friends at bar at 4:30. That last part is already scheduled, so what to do, what to do ????????????

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 20 2004, 09:01 AM)Jack what time did you leave rosie's last night?
A little after 2:00, me and Stazi stoped at the W.C. lounge on the way home. Went to bed at 3:00.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 20 2004, 08:52 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 20 2004, 08:42 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 20 2004, 08:38 AM) Just do what my wife did. Call in sick.

She only had one Long Island.

We didn't see you leave or see you before we left. What time were you out of there?
left about 11:00 last night~ man, not used to partying during the week like that!
I am paying the price today!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Blow off work and go to Bell Isle to the aquaurium........That`s what I did yesterday.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
EZC, if I would have known you needed something to do, you could have helped me fix a few leaky pipes at one of my rental houses.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I called in "sick" today
, some relaxing day. I just sat down finally! Had to clean the house, do laundry and go grocery shopping..... <_<

1 - 16 of 16 Posts