Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for the picturesque evening!

Thank you to Mama & Papa Campari as well for ALL your hospitality!!

Thank you Campari JR. for sharing your Game Boy and other play toys with Debsgary Jr. and Garydebs Jr.!

Thank you for the navigation lessons!

Good conversation, good food, good weather...GOOD FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just a photo tip:

I always open my pictures from the camera's memory card in Photoshop right away. That was you can make any adjustments before saving it. You can make a picture like this:

Look like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Man, I got fried enough yesterday just doing yard work. I can only imagine what it was like out there on the lake. Although, that's all I could think about is what everyone was out on the lake doing yesterday.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
K....

I have photoshop 5.5...you'll have to tell/show me what you did...I Haven't messed with this yet....also I always have to size them down to get them on the board.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 22 2003, 10:28 AM)K....

I have photoshop 5.5...you'll have to tell/show me what you did...I Haven't messed with this yet....also I always have to size them down to get them on the board.
I can bring over a newer version of Photoshop if you want.

I do the down-sizing in Photoshop too.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Fried might be the understament of the year......I'm burned to a crisp. Thank you everyone that was looking out for me and put sunblock on me. I could only imgine what I would be like now if it wasn't for you. It so bad that I thought about not going out on today cause of it.....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wow! BEAUTIFUL pics! glad to see ya'll having a BLAST!

snowbi, can you teach me how to use photoshop?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 22 2003, 10:36 AM)snowbi, can you teach me how to use photoshop?
Teach you I can, yeeessss. I sense no anger in you.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts