Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is August, and I still have not seen the Infamous Tracker boat that CBJ supposidlly owns.

Could this whole thing be a conspiracy? Have we been led to believe that this person had this many problems on a boat that does not exist?

I have put over a hundred hours on my boat this year and have not seen this mystery tracker boat out there!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to see CBJ every Tuesday night in the winter.......now........nothing.

This is quite a mystery. Help me figure this out CBJ

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Good question Bill!! I've never met the infamous CBJ, and was wondering why he never hooks up with anyone out on the lake. I know that a Tracker is a fishin' boat, but you'd think if he's on the lake he'd be trolling fo beer in Muscamoot every weekend!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
1. CBJ works weekends, fri-sat always, sometimes sundays
he shoots wedding video's.

2. I have not only seen the tracker, I have been on it 3 times this year, fishing with the big man. mmmmm perch !

3. He says he don't want to bring it out around you crazy a$$ ba$tards, you may break it, or worse yet, he may outrun you in the flat water.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I actually saw it, hahahaha....hahaha, Bill!!!! There were a bunch of LSCN people at Metro one weekend and he and the Warden came in....Where were you????????

Like how I turned this into a pick on Convincor thread???? I'm pure evil

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Aug 13 2003, 05:53 PM)Your poisoning us all with those potent jello shots.

And I twisted your arm!
What was that you poured down my throat Sat. night and it went all over my chin???

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Aug 12 2003, 06:01 PM)Good question Bill!! I've never met the infamous CBJ, and was wondering why he never hooks up with anyone out on the lake. I know that a Tracker is a fishin' boat, but you'd think if he's on the lake he'd be trolling fo beer in Muscamoot every weekend!
D.Y. Your another guy we haven't seen around lately either! Where have you been?

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 13 2003, 08:11 PM)QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Aug 13 2003, 05:53 PM) Your poisoning us all with those potent jello shots.

And I twisted your arm!
What was that you poured down my throat Sat. night and it went all over my chin???

Doh! Did Mahn Gravee strike again?!?!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Jabber,

I've been working alot, including most Saturdays, so when I do get out on the boat, it's during the week after work for just an hour or 2.
I was planning on participating in the Fun Run last weekend, but like you, didn't make it because of the blackout.

This Friday I start a 2 week vacation, and I will be out on the water on Saturday. Sunday I leave for NH for 1 1/2 weeks, be back on the Friday 9/5 and plan on spending my last weekend off boating back here. So I will be out and about. If LSCN has anything organized, I'll be up for it.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Aug 18 2003, 04:51 PM)Jabber,

I've been working alot, including most Saturdays, so when I do get out on the boat, it's during the week after work for just an hour or 2.
I was planning on participating in the Fun Run last weekend, but like you, didn't make it because of the blackout.

This Friday I start a 2 week vacation, and I will be out on the water on Saturday. Sunday I leave for NH for 1 1/2 weeks, be back on the Friday 9/5 and plan on spending my last weekend off boating back here. So I will be out and about. If LSCN has anything organized, I'll be up for it.

Cool! I hope to catch up with ya, so that I can push ya in the water again!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 18 2003, 06:13 PM)QUOTE(damn yankee @ Aug 18 2003, 04:51 PM) Jabber,

Cool! I hope to catch up with ya, so that I can push ya in the water again!

HA HA! I remember that! Still have that sweatshirt you let me borrow. We will have to hook up before too long as it's gonna be the time of year soon when your gonna want to wear it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Aug 18 2003, 01:02 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 13 2003, 08:11 PM) QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Aug 13 2003, 05:53 PM) Your poisoning us all with those potent jello shots.

And I twisted your arm!

Doh! Did Mahn Gravee strike again?!?!
You should have had your eyes open threecrabs,
then you could have seen me standing on a step ladder
blasting baby seed on your chin !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts