Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Good question Bill!! I've never met the infamous CBJ, and was wondering why he never hooks up with anyone out on the lake. I know that a Tracker is a fishin' boat, but you'd think if he's on the lake he'd be trolling fo beer in Muscamoot every weekend!

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Jabber,

I've been working alot, including most Saturdays, so when I do get out on the boat, it's during the week after work for just an hour or 2.
I was planning on participating in the Fun Run last weekend, but like you, didn't make it because of the blackout.

This Friday I start a 2 week vacation, and I will be out on the water on Saturday. Sunday I leave for NH for 1 1/2 weeks, be back on the Friday 9/5 and plan on spending my last weekend off boating back here. So I will be out and about. If LSCN has anything organized, I'll be up for it.

· Registered
2,161 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 18 2003, 06:13 PM)QUOTE(damn yankee @ Aug 18 2003, 04:51 PM) Jabber,

I've been working alot, including most Saturdays, so when I do get out on the boat, it's during the week after work for just an hour or 2.
I was planning on participating in the Fun Run last weekend, but like you, didn't make it because of the blackout.

This Friday I start a 2 week vacation, and I will be out on the water on Saturday. Sunday I leave for NH for 1 1/2 weeks, be back on the Friday 9/5 and plan on spending my last weekend off boating back here. So I will be out and about. If LSCN has anything organized, I'll be up for it.

Cool! I hope to catch up with ya, so that I can push ya in the water again!

HA HA! I remember that! Still have that sweatshirt you let me borrow. We will have to hook up before too long as it's gonna be the time of year soon when your gonna want to wear it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.