Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Take M-15 to Dixie Highway, make a right on Dixie. Take a left on White Lake Rd. Take this to the next light, and continue to go straight (White Lake Rd turns into Nelsey Rd). Take Nelsey until it ends and make a left on Maceday Lake Rd. Take it until it ends and make a right on Williams Lake Rd. Take Williams until it ends at Cooley Lake Rd. Make a right on Cooley, and take it to the next light and make a left on Union Lake Rd. It's about 1/3 mile from there. The launch is on the lake, but the parking is across the street.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(icefishermanmark12 @ Dec 23 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Take M-15 to Dixie Highway, make a right on Dixie. Take a left on White Lake Rd. Take this to the next light, and continue to go straight (White Lake Rd turns into Nelsey Rd). Take Nelsey until it ends and make a left on Maceday Lake Rd. Take it until it ends and make a right on Williams Lake Rd. Take Williams until it ends at Cooley Lake Rd. Make a right on Cooley, and take it to the next light and make a left on Union Lake Rd. It's about 1/3 mile from there. The launch is on the lake, but the parking is across the street.
sounds like mark has been there before. now if we can just get some gps cordinates for where all the fish are...

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
For bait, stop at KD Outdoors on M-59 (Highland Rd) & White Lake Rd. North side of M-59 & just east of White Lake Rd. Follow IcefishermanMarks' directions. The access site is on the left just past the DQ, parking lot is on the right side of the street.

If the ice isn't good on Union there's always Long Lake across from Union. Access is off of Cooley Lake Rd (south side). There's also a party store that sells bait past that access (1/4 mile on right) but the guy there has chit for brains & I wouldn't give him my money.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Dec 23 2009, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>. There's also a party store that sells bait past that access (1/4 mile on right) but the guy there has chit for brains & I wouldn't give him my money.

Sorry Zib, Six Lakes closed down. I've heard a few reasons why but won't post anything because I don't know the truth. KD is pretty much the only place around the White Lake/Waterford/Commerce area anymore.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(icefishermanmark12 @ Dec 23 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Zib @ Dec 23 2009, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>. There's also a party store that sells bait past that access (1/4 mile on right) but the guy there has chit for brains & I wouldn't give him my money.

Sorry Zib, Six Lakes closed down. I've heard a few reasons why but won't post anything because I don't know the truth. KD is pretty much the only place around the White Lake/Waterford/Commerce area anymore.

That doesn't break my heart. That guy seemed like a weirdo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts