Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I'm going for Am and PM 1st and 2nd day at Ed's
. Noocha is even gonna try and make it this year. The Tiki Bar and Grill/Duck Blind will be open for business and shot will be raining down in all directions.

I just got the shakes. I need to smell burnt powder to relieve the jitters.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Aug 1 2009, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm going for Am and PM 1st and 2nd day at Ed's
. Noocha is even gonna try and make it this year. The Tiki Bar and Grill/Duck Blind will be open for business and shot will be raining down in all directions.

I just got the shakes. I need to smell burnt powder to relieve the jitters.

Mmm, nothing like the smell of gunpowder in the morning, and gun cleaner in the afternoon, gotta have a weekly fix

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
When is the duck hunting flea market thing we went to last year on Lake Erie? I think it was after early season, because that is when we went to Cabela's and bought our waders. I didn't have waders for early goose last year.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 4 2009, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>When is the duck hunting flea market thing we went to last year on Lake Erie? I think it was after early season, because that is when we went to Cabela's and bought our waders. I didn't have waders for early goose last year.

Point mouillee

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Pte Mouilee Waterfowl Festival
Sept 12-13

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.