Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Today I woke up - the sun was shining, but not in my heart...As I drank my first cup of tea, I started to think about all of the sad events that have occurred in my life over the past month...then I looked up at the "TWO DAYS" words that I hung on my refrigerator just yesterday...what was I doing starting this day feeling so sad...I read the words again and reminded myself that TODAY can be a GREAT DAY...if I let it be!!!!

Today I made an elaborate breakfast for my boys...we played with their new remote control vehicles...I talked to my very best friends on the phone...I read a few more PMs from my very dear friends at LSCN...My neighbors sent me some beautiful flowers....Lisa tells me she thinks I am going to get an offer on my house...I talked to my sister who is still in Philly and everyone is doing OK today...A client made a donation to a local charity in honor of my mother...The boys and I went for a ride in the Saleenamobile and they were THRILLED when I screached the tires...
The sun was shining brightly and the heat from the sun and the fresh air made my feel renewed strength...We went to "Mom's Work" and I read the cards that were sent to me by my clients...they played with the toys that I keep there for them...it had been so long since I "HAD THE TIME" to let them come to work with me...We went to Jack's and donated some toys for children that are less fortunate than my own...Jeremy felt like he was going to "PUKE" so we had to pull over...he closed the door on his foot...I comforted him...I let them eat McDonald's in my car...Then we went to "Steve's Bar" and got lots of hugs and LAUGHED with Instigator, Robyn, Puppetshow, and The Sunbums while the kids walked to the park and played so beautifully together...My 8-year old son HAD to inform me that he saw Boobs on the movie that was on the TV...and my 4-year old liked Mr. Steve's "FANCY" towels...We drove home and I chatted with my friend Hammer on MSN...got a cyber hug...I cried during the sweet Disney show, "Boy Meets World" episode
Yep. It was about the changes in life and remembering the friends and family that help you along the way....WOW. Life is GREAT. I am soooooooooooooooooo grateful !!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Laney, I'm so happy to hear you had a great day! Just sorry I wasn't part of it......

I'll be there Friday though. Looking forward to it (I must like pain
) Looks like we'll have lots of blond chick power that day, as well!

Hope tomorrow is just a shiny as today
for you.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you're a doll, sweetheart! take a second for yourself everyday just to reflect on all the wonderful creatures god put in your life...and then enjoy them!
your kids, friends, family...the saleena mobile!
wicked cool car,
btw!!

hugs to you, chica!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You were part of my day...I had a drink for you

Blond chick power
FO SHO!!!

I am READY!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 24 2003, 12:12 AM)you're a doll, sweetheart! take a second for yourself everyday just to reflect on all the wonderful creatures god put in your life...and then enjoy them!
your kids, friends, family...the saleena mobile!
wicked cool car,
btw!!

hugs to you, chica!!
...and, of course, seeing your ALWAYS UPBEAT, SMILING self and getting a hug from you added to my great day...

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 24 2003, 12:02 AM)Today I woke up - the sun was shining, but not in my heart...As I drank my first cup of tea, I started to think about all of the sad events that have occurred in my life over the past month...then I looked up at the "TWO DAYS" words that I hung on my refrigerator just yesterday...what was I doing starting this day feeling so sad...I read the words again and reminded myself that TODAY can be a GREAT DAY...if I let it be!!!!

Today I made an elaborate breakfast for my boys...we played with their new remote control vehicles...I talked to my very best friends on the phone...I read a few more PMs from my very dear friends at LSCN...My neighbors sent me some beautiful flowers....Lisa tells me she thinks I am going to get an offer on my house...I talked to my sister who is still in Philly and everyone is doing OK today...A client made a donation to a local charity in honor of my mother...The boys and I went for a ride in the Saleenamobile and they were THRILLED when I screached the tires...
The sun was shining brightly and the heat from the sun and the fresh air made my feel renewed strength...We went to "Mom's Work" and I read the cards that were sent to me by my clients...they played with the toys that I keep there for them...it had been so long since I "HAD THE TIME" to let them come to work with me...We went to Jack's and donated some toys for children that are less fortunate than my own...Jeremy felt like he was going to "PUKE" so we had to pull over...he closed the door on his foot...I comforted him...I let them eat McDonald's in my car...Then we went to "Steve's Bar" and got lots of hugs and LAUGHED with Instigator, Robyn, Puppetshow, and The Sunbums while the kids walked to the park and played so beautifully together...My 8-year old son HAD to inform me that he saw Boobs on the movie that was on the TV...and my 4-year old liked Mr. Steve's "FANCY" towels...We drove home and I chatted with my friend Hammer on MSN...got a cyber hug...I cried during the sweet Disney show, "Boy Meets World" episode
Yep. It was about the changes in life and remembering the friends and family that help you along the way....WOW. Life is GREAT. I am soooooooooooooooooo grateful !!!

wow......

that is more than a good day....

Campari 4:12!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing your appreciation for life! What a beautiful woman you are and an inspiration to us all!

God bless you!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, some very good Good shee-ot!!!

Campari 4:12!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 24 2003, 12:36 AM)Thank you so much for sharing your appreciation for life! What a beautiful woman you are and an inspiration to us all!

God bless you!
THANK YOU, Dookie...that was very sweet of you to say

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Laney, your words, your strength and grace under all you have been thru is an insperation to me. Thank you. If I handle all the stuff coming at me half as well as you, I will survive.

I have your moms "word of wisdom " on the fridge. She sounds like an awesome woman.

Love you, chicka!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Glad to here you had a good day. Keep looking at the good in everything and stop to smell the flowers in life. Ok gotta get out of this thread sounding a little suspect

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
It was so nice to have everyone over last night for our impromptu pizza party!!

The kids played together soooo well, giving us 'adults'
time to share together. What a beautiful summer evening!
Glad to hear you were feeling so good!
This weekend . . . WEEEEE get to be the kids!!!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 23 2003, 11:02 PM)...We drove home and I chatted with my friend Hammer on MSN...got a cyber hug...
Awe shucks!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 24 2003, 11:49 AM)giving us 'adults'
time to share together.
SHARE TOGETHER! Is right...conversation got a little interesting when we started talking about TOYS!!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 24 2003, 12:21 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 23 2003, 11:02 PM) ...We drove home and I chatted with my friend Hammer on MSN...got a cyber hug...
Awe shucks!

I'm afraid to read the PM....still
???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts