Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 22 2003, 11:37 AM)chicken pad thai from Bangkok on 15 & dequinder...

**nose is running from the spice**
Now that sounds good.... I like that place.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Darn it...my lunch meeting cancelled....now what's a girl to do? Guess I will work through lunch.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Is someone fishing for a lunch date? lol

I am working too hard today to eat.....still have to give my poor old truck some TLC today and pack for the weekend....

Mini

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have a ham sammich in the fridge that my stomach is screaming for.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I don't usually go to lunch until 1 or 1:30...will let you know after what it was today. Probably panera

·
Registered
833 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 22 2003, 03:53 PM)I have a ham sammich in the fridge that my stomach is screaming for.

Dude, everytime I check the lunch thread you're eating ham. I used to hate ham sandwiches when I was young. As a matter of fact, I still do! No offense....
I'll stick with my turkey.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
salad with chunks of chicken i just bbq'd on the grill...and water

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 22 2003, 10:37 AM)chicken pad thai from Bangkok on 15 & dequinder...

**nose is running from the spice**
Mmmm... Bangkok chicken. That's good stuff!

Just had a spicy chicken sandwich and a plain baked potatoe. Not nearly as good.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ May 22 2003, 11:59 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 22 2003, 03:53 PM) I have a ham sammich in the fridge that my stomach is screaming for.

Dude, everytime I check the lunch thread you're eating ham. I used to hate ham sandwiches when I was young. As a matter of fact, I still do! No offense....
I'll stick with my turkey.
I haven't had ham in a month or two. Its been bologna or turkey because it was cheaper.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Some good eating at Bangkok. Tried the new Golden Harvest at 12 & Mound. Order by number because I don't know what I am getting anyway.

G

·
Fish heads and rice

ha ha just kidding, whitefish with pistachios crushed on top, asparagus and bean salad

& a slice of carrot cake to top it off, yummmmyy

G

·
QUOTE(Focker @ May 22 2003, 12:12 PM)chef salad.... damn rabbit food, I'm still hungry!!!
ya need to catch that darn bunny & grill it up to put on that salad
besides it all relative anyhow ...
it all tastes like chicken anyhow

ya wont be hungry after that <_<

1 - 20 of 44 Posts