1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Great fish Dennis

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
nice Dennis, sorry I didn't call back after my text. Fell right to sleep Tuesday after fishing. That hot weather kicked my butt.

catch that critter in the mile roads?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Woody95 @ Jun 25 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice Dennis, sorry I didn't call back after my text. Fell right to sleep Tuesday after fishing. That hot weather kicked my butt.

ya all my legals have been american fish cant get anyone with canadian license me n tim going south shore sunday see what happens with 4 rods

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 25 2009, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought I saw you heading south past the 11 Mile area around 7:00 yesterday.

ya i headed north then trolled toward detroit i didnt want to be trolling north when they were going off

·
Registered
345 Posts
QUOTE(Woody95 @ Jun 25 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice Dennis, sorry I didn't call back after my text. Fell right to sleep Tuesday after fishing. That hot weather kicked my butt.

Are you sure it was'ent the Apple Pie with no crust.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Fireworks and Muskies!! How cool is that

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
QUOTE(reel escape @ Jun 25 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Woody95 @ Jun 25 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice Dennis, sorry I didn't call back after my text. Fell right to sleep Tuesday after fishing. That hot weather kicked my butt.

Are you sure it was'ent the Apple Pie with no crust.

The Apple Pie may have had a little to do with my lack of energy. That was some powerful grog.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Dennis, how's your weekend looking. I'm seriously thinking about heading south tomorrow morning. You going?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Jun 26 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dennis, how's your weekend looking. I'm seriously thinking about heading south tomorrow morning. You going?

work tomorrow til 11, me and tim will be at the well 5 00/5 30 sunday and heading across the border/southshore

1 - 20 of 22 Posts