Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody going out fishing for walleye/bass/ muskie and have an open seat? i wanna get out but our boat is getting fixed at teh moment. i can meet you wherever we go. i've never fished for muskie so that would be cool, but i also love fishing for walleye/bass. i canchip in a few bucks or bring bait and snacks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE(soule @ Jun 20 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>still looking

I plan on going out this morning with the dog.....most of my buddies had a pretty late night last night so not really into getting up earlythis morning. I'll probably be leaving around 8:00 or 8:30 from Salt River. I'm new to the area and have been just "feeling my way" around the lake. I finally got a depth finder installed and want to find some perch or walleye. Caught 5 walleye in Algonac last night (could have gotten more but they started to bite around 10pm when the sun hit the horizon) and really haven't had time to learn the Lake fishing stuff around here. send me a message if you get this, this morning.

Like I said, NO guarantees, but each time I've been out I've been just going through the tackle box and have had some decent luck with the bass and pike. I just want to catch perch and walleye though (stuff I can eat). I'll probably be out for a few hours, not sure how long.

Just want you to know that I cannot guarantee anything! Only that you'll get some sun and make some casts or drifts!

(P.S, I've got a 23 foot boat, so every time it's just the dog and I, I have PLENTY of extra room; which is most of the time I go out)

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE(mitrkyhunter @ Jun 21 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(soule @ Jun 20 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>still looking

I plan on going out this morning with the dog.....most of my buddies had a pretty late night last night so not really into getting up earlythis morning. I'll probably be leaving around 8:00 or 8:30 from Salt River. I'm new to the area and have been just "feeling my way" around the lake. I finally got a depth finder installed and want to find some perch or walleye. Caught 5 walleye in Algonac last night (could have gotten more but they started to bite around 10pm when the sun hit the horizon) and really haven't had time to learn the Lake fishing stuff around here. send me a message if you get this, this morning.

Like I said, NO guarantees, but each time I've been out I've been just going through the tackle box and have had some decent luck with the bass and pike. I just want to catch perch and walleye though (stuff I can eat). I'll probably be out for a few hours, not sure how long.

Just want you to know that I cannot guarantee anything! Only that you'll get some sun and make some casts or drifts!

(P.S, I've got a 23 foot boat, so every time it's just the dog and I, I have PLENTY of extra room; which is most of the time I go out)

mitrkhunter where you "whipping" on the SCR last night in Algonac?

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE(sylvan19 @ Jun 21 2009, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mitrkyhunter @ Jun 21 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(soule @ Jun 20 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>still looking

mitrkhunter where you "whipping" on the SCR last night in Algonac?

yeah

1 - 5 of 5 Posts