Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helllllllllloooooo Lake Saint Clair!!!! (Like that Hello vietnam)

I was thinking about going out fishing tomorrow morning but its calling for some rain it seems...Anybody else going out? OR does anybody know anything different then weather.com? I plan on getting out and about by 6am. What do ya think?

-Matt

·
Registered
958 Posts
I was debating on going out myself. weather.com says rain all day windfinder says rain late in the afternoon. I'm still up in the air but I am itchin' to get out. I'm gonna play it by ear and see what it looks like in the morning.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hello matt, I have to work tomorrow so I'm not planning on hitting the water until tomorrow night, but here is a pretty cool link on channel 7's weather page. it's hourly so you can advance by clicking the "next" box and it will show you the forecast for every hour including wind speed and direction, the farther ahead you go the less accurate it is but it has been prety much on the money for 24 hours , also if you look at the midwest radar it will give you a pretty good idea how big of a storm is coming and where it's gonna go through the area, good luck.

http://www.wxyz.com/weather/hourly.aspx

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well heimskr if it makes you feel better channal 7 website from above says it wont rain until the afternoon either! YAY. Lets hope its correct. Thanks for the link too goldn

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was thinking the same thing yesterday and I went out and was glad I did. The only thing I did was make sure I was on that west shore so that I had some protection against that stiff wind out of the west. Got in my fishing and I was sure that my entire crew would be safe.
Good Luck, boat safe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like we are going to miss the rain tomorrow according to weather.com's last update as of 1120pm.
YAY if anything maybe some light showers. Good luck guys, if you see a green 14' starcraft with a huge 60hp evinrude weighing it down say hi, LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts