Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I am going scouting tomorrow for pigs in washtenaw county. I will also be small game hunting. Anyone Wanting to go as of right now I have room for one in the explorer. I will have me and one more as of right now if he backs out there will be two open seats. We will be going on state land in north western washtenaw county. I will have two 12 gauges with us and I will be carrying slugs in case we happen to be so fortunate to come across some of those piggies. Come prepared to walk cause we will be walking a bit. I am not sure of the terrain but I am sure it is thick due to the fact that all the areas are loaded with lakes. You don't have to chip in for anything. We will stop for lunch around noon, just buy your own lunch or bring one. I might pack one not sure yet. If my friend backs out this will more than likely be an all day event Daylight till dark We will be leaving my house at around 6:30 I want to be there at the crack of dawn.
You may send me a pm with your number or call me at (586)260-7007 After 5:30 A.M. If you want to go.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok well my friend backed out at 12:52 a.m. so it will be just me. So if no one wants to go, I will go to algonac and shoot some critters. If you want to go let me know. I will not enter state land that i do not know, As I don't want something to happen and have no one there to be able to get help. So no washtenaw tomorrow, unless I get a call in the morning.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts