Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the scoop for tonight:

Some people will be going to Jacks for the fund raiser for the little girl.
Some people will be going to Metro beach.
At Metro I will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets to help the girl at Jacks. And I will also be selling raffle tickets, and taking donations for the New Baltimore Fire. The tickets are for a dinner for two, a four hour Limo ride and a dozen roses. The proceeds will go to help purchase a Thermal Imaging Camera, for the fire department.
I Hope everyone can make it out to help in the cause at either location.

Oh and don't forget if you time it just right, you can be at both places tonight!

Thank you all!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We will be at the floating docks tonight!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
We'll see you there, Afiremen.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Not to confuse the issue but why the floating docks? Is it cause there easier to get in and out of the boats? It just always seems like there's way more action over by the main bathrooms.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Gimme some boat names to look for. I've only met a few of you and If I don't recognise any one, boat names will help.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Jack's 7ish or metr0 7ish?

·
12,052 Posts
Hey rerun, if you go to metro by car, make the first lleft into the boat launch parking lot (if they let you) and you'll be parked right next to the floating docks.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I'll be at Metro (by car, <_< weather permitting) at 6ish w/the kids & the bikes. Cocktails & Dreams coming by boat about the same time.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Looks like Metro is a go for us as well. Weather looks like it is ging to cooperate.

Sea ya there.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 17 2003, 12:33 PM)Hey rerun, if you go to metro by car, make the first lleft into the boat launch parking lot (if they let you) and you'll be parked right next to the floating docks.
It's not that I didn't know where they are...it's just that there is no random girls rollerblading by them.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 17 2003, 01:57 PM)It's not that I didn't know where they are...it's just that there is no random girls rollerblading by them.

Read IMMEDIATLY PRECEDING POST GOOMBA!!

heh-heh-heh!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts