Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
The last I heard, there was a group heading up to the TinFish tonight.

Not sure if I'll get my work done early enough to make it up or not.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Going to Medow Brook to see CSN tonight. Should be good, I have seen CSNY befor and it was GREAT!

·
Registered
625 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 7 2004, 01:22 PM)Not sure if I'll get my work done early enough to make it up or not.

Yeah RiGHT!!!

Maybee Tin Can if I get done waxing!

I finally took my boat to my uncles marina and started waxing it last night, I'm going up there shortly to finish it.

They were nice and pulled my drives today and checked the alignments and changed all the fluids. I may actually be in the water this weekend.......

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jul 7 2004, 02:29 PM)Yeah RiGHT!!!

I finally took my boat to my uncles marina and started waxing it last night, I'm going up there shortly to finish it.
They were nice and pulled my drives today and checked the alignments and changed all the fluids. I may actually be in the water this weekend.......

IT's a GHOST!!!

That says he's a BOATER!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jul 7 2004, 02:29 PM)Yeah RiGHT!!!

Hey Rob, would you be interested in bringing her up to Sarnia Bayfest this year, July 15-18?

·
Registered
625 Posts
geeze tough crowd!

Mel I cant make it, work has me tied up way too much lately. Thats why I am just getting to getting the boat ready, but if I can make it, you'll be the first one I'm begging to find me a well up there.

The Ghost!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
double d says she's going up with a gang to the "aluminim perch" tonight.

me, i'm working.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 7 2004, 01:35 PM)QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jul 7 2004, 02:29 PM) Yeah RiGHT!!!

IT's a GHOST!!!

That says he's a BOATER!!

I need my fluids changed ! Do they do that at the Tin fish !

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jul 7 2004, 01:29 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 7 2004, 01:22 PM)

Not sure if I'll get my work done early enough to make it up or not.

Yeah RiGHT!!!

If you wax it too much you'll go blind!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well since this is back up to the top I'll throw a mindless post in.

Tin Fish was a good time last night. It was packed as always. Always nice seeing a few LSCN members out there.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I had a GNO over my house last night, nice seeing Manana II, Dawnie Dawn, Jewels, Blondestreak, C~Girl, and like 20 others~
Boy am I tired today!

·
Registered
625 Posts
I second that!! I didnt get there till 9:30 and I felt like I was way behind the curve on the buzz-o-meter, but I left when the outside closed. Damn mornings!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Rob you missed the indoor fireworks.

I think I need to make it to one of these GNO events....I like the odds there better than the bar.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Missed the fireworks... GOOD!!
I heard all about it about just a few minutes ago.... Just add alcohol and people get stupid, well some people anyway.

What ever happened to MJ anyway? I think thats the second time she started a tin fish post and didnt show up?? Well I didnt see her anyway, but I didnt get there till 9:30.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 8 2004, 12:04 PM)Tin Fish was a good time last night. It was packed as always. Always nice seeing a few LSCN members out there.

Re - did you go by boat, if so how was the docking/rafting?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts