Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
check this out tonight, I know a guy who works there- good to see a local company on the TV
java script:
Motor City Motors
Discovery « close »TimeRemind MeSeries Title & DescriptionJan 25, 10:00 pm
(60 minutes)Motor City Motors
Amphibious Motorcycles
TV-14 (L), CC

Sibling rivalry comes to a head as Jamie and Dave each build an amphibious motorcycle to race on both land and sea. Winner takes home 50 bucks and bragging rights. Loser gets crushed.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
I tried to watch it a few weeks ago. Only made it about 10 minutes. Not a bad show - but it is Monster Garage redone.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
A friend of mine runs a shop that's going to be on an episode of one of those shows pretty soon. I think it'll be on the Discovery channel. Not sure what the name of the show is going to be - I think it'll be on in the next few months. I think it's a new show - he didn't mention the name of it.

They filmed it last summer, but he hasn't said ANYTHING about it. I guess they had to sign something saying they owe BIG bucks if they let anything slip. All we got was "we're gonna be on a show". I guess it's a competition type show where they build something and compete against another shop.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i watched the one with Bruse in it. (HEADS UP RACING, AND HE HAS A 38 SCARAB EXCEL TOO)

i COULD NOT WATCH SECOND SHOW.
The 2 guys are idiots! especially the artistic one, CRY BABY and just plain irritating.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.