Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the shakes I haven`t had a drink since last Saturday at 3:30 in the morning
What`s going on for tonight?? Jack`s for me if it`s nice out then the moot tomorrow.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just relaxing for us. We have to get up early to go house-hunting tomorrow.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Get up early to house hunt? What .... do you have to get to your blind before dawn? Make sure you wear your cammo: like maybe a painters outfit, then the house wont expect anything

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 1 2003, 08:00 AM)Get up early to house hunt? What .... do you have to get to your blind before dawn? Make sure you wear your cammo: like maybe a painters outfit, then the house wont expect anything

That was just awful. Even I don't make jokes THAT bad.

·
Registered
131 Posts
well maybe il let you buy me a beer bobby up at jacks . same here havent a bit of booze since last saturday at puttin bay boy my liver feeels good

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Sue-ECH @ Aug 1 2003, 08:11 AM)well maybe il let you buy me a beer bobby up at jacks . same here havent a bit of booze since last saturday at puttin bay boy my liver feeels good
There`s nothing better than a well rested liver!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(jimcat @ Aug 1 2003, 08:22 AM)what time you going down to the marina
Around 7 or 8 I`m off to work will call ya later!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Gin Blossoms, Soul Asylum, Verve Pipe, & Sponge
Tonight at DTE
Free tickets....well $3.00 each but a free bus ride!
Meeting at Woodies at 6:00 leaving at 6:30
I have a few seats left!

ROCK ON!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
"Air Margaritaville" is playing at the river front gazebo the Clem tonight at 7:30. Plan on heading over to The Post afterwards.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
To the boat tonight (hopefully <_< ) Algonac harbor tomorrow.....Bay Sunday and Metro for bbq.

Anybody staying at Metro tonight?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 1 2003, 06:56 AM)Just relaxing for us. We have to get up early to go house-hunting tomorrow.
Uh, excuse me....*clearing my throat*....Relaxing? We have some packing to do and we have to take Sadie to the vet. Who is relaxing? You?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Aug 1 2003, 09:21 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 1 2003, 06:56 AM) Just relaxing for us. We have to get up early to go house-hunting tomorrow.
Uh, excuse me....*clearing my throat*....Relaxing? We have some packing to do and we have to take Sadie to the vet. Who is relaxing? You?

Somebodies in trouble and it's not me (said in real snouty voice).

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Went by the boat last night Bobby and you were nowhere to be found....didn't even see any palm trees. not sure about tonight....might try and lay low.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Heading out w/Cocktails & Dreams for an afternoon cruise on the Clinton River. Hitting Bumpers, Crews Inn, etc . . . Then, cruising to the Clem to hear Air Margarittaville, too!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts