Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Very nice, wish I wasn't at work so I could enjoy it!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Sunsets/sunrises have always been pretty cool to me.

Puppet, these are really great!!!! I wish that I was there to watch the sun go down...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
"That's beautiful! What is that, velvet?"

Name that movie!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Wow - those are awesome...gave me a whole new appreciation for this day.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
It's Anchor Bay
I love the view from her porch.

(She sometimes loves the view two doors down.
)

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 14 2003, 11:26 PM)It's Anchor Bay
I love the view from her porch.

(She sometimes loves the view two doors down.
)

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
ThreeCrabs: The hottie you asked me about the Moot sometimes visits there... he he

I don't know why but these pictures keep making me sing:
"THE SUN WILL COME OUT, TOMORROW..."

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Well I don't know why but I STILL bust out laughing when I look at that one penguin knocking the other one upside it's head

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 14 2003, 11:32 PM)ThreeCrabs: The hottie you asked me about the Moot sometimes visits there... he he

AHHHH.....SAy no more! I should have introduced you to my friend on Sunday in the bay..........I was down below peeing and Mak is yelling that someone is waiting for me in the water...She said my mommy is vacuuming!!!! He's hot and you'd like him!!!! Actually he was in the raft off when I went through there......but tooo far down for me to walk to...and he didn't see me or he'd come over! MEN! MMMM...GOOD!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Shandog.....kinda like a good beutch slap?!!!!

I was happy to see you out in the bay having a good ole time! And Btenn, too!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 14 2003, 10:35 PM)Well I don't know why but I STILL bust out laughing when I look at that one penguin knocking the other one upside it's head

me too!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 14 2003, 11:36 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 14 2003, 11:32 PM) ThreeCrabs: The hottie you asked me about the Moot sometimes visits there... he he

AHHHH.....SAy no more! I should have introduced you to my friend on Sunday in the bay..........I was down below peeing and Mak is yelling that someone is waiting for me in the water...She said my mommy is vacuuming!!!! He's hot and you'd like him!!!! Actually he was in the raft off when I went through there......but tooo far down for me to walk to...and he didn't see me or he'd come over! MEN! MMMM...GOOD!
Next time

...but I keep looking at the penguins and thinking hmmmm.....haha!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Good to see you to gf!! We tried walking down but I was swayed by the music and JUST HAD to get back up on that boat & DANCE DANCE DANCE.

Felt free as a bird yesterday - not a care in the world, sun shining on me, beautiful people all around me...damn if I could bottle up the way I felt yesterday and market it I'd be a gazillionaire!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Shandog......it's what's been calling me back for all these years.........You forget all your worries and PARTY! and drink cold beer and shots! and look at hot guys

1 - 20 of 34 Posts