Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Tony Jaros Does It Again

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  AlexG 
#1 ·
I have been away Deer Hunting but I heard from a very good source that Tony boated and released another 40 pounder.

This may be old news but I thought I would pass it along again.

Congrats Tony..

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
no he doesnt need a fan club i dont know him personaly but i know he is a older gentleman and he is out there getting it done !!! i dont see him rocking a pink a hat

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(jquintano78 @ Nov 26 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no he doesnt need a fan club i dont know him personaly but i know he is a older gentleman and he is out there getting it done !!! i dont see him rocking a pink a hat

Good job for Tony! I was being sarcastic about the fan club. Its actually kinda nice now around here. You can actually post and respond to them without having some Kid who tries to rip your post apart.

#5 ·
Guys, really......let the Schram saga die!!!! This is a thread asking about a good fish, and it turns into Schram bashing.

He's gone and he's not even here to defend himself. You don't like him or can't stand him, that's fine to say so. Have at it. But leave the personal attacks and three and four letter words out of it. I cleaned up the thread as best I could to leave your comments and opinions here, but cut the personal slams and "F" words. See Rule #1 guys.

#6 ·
Wow! Mad props for Tony! ><{{{{{{{{{{{*>

QUOTE(pikescale @ Nov 24 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have been away Deer Hunting but I heard from a very good source that Tony boated and released another 40 pounder.

This may be old news but I thought I would pass it along again.

Congrats Tony..

#8 ·
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Nov 27 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah this would definately be big news if he's done it again! That'd be awesome! This is the first I've heard of the second fish, so I don't know if he didn't get it weighed on a scale, or is just keeping it quiet or what...but it'd be cool to hear the story.

It's the truth.....premonition charter's (Chuck) told me, yea he is out there doing work he has always caught big fish so my gramps says, actually my Grandpa (Fish Tale Charters) took out sports nut back in the day he went 13 for 15 with 2 30lber's I watched the tape a couple time awesome and on that day he was talking to Tony on the radio and he was hauling in a 35lber which was a NICE fish but it's glad to see all the years on the lake is really paying off this year.

#9 ·
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Nov 27 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Guys, really......let the Schram saga die!!!! This is a thread asking about a good fish, and it turns into Schram bashing.

He's gone and he's not even here to defend himself. You don't like him or can't stand him, that's fine to say so. Have at it. But leave the personal attacks and three and four letter words out of it. I cleaned up the thread as best I could to leave your comments and opinions here, but cut the personal slams and "F" words. See Rule #1 guys.

Hey no problem. Why don't you do me a favor at the same time. Delete me from the site. I don't see account settings to delete my profile. I had enough here. Its turning into the rainbow room.

#11 ·
i agree with scsfish and for esoxfly let the saga die and drop your BUDDYS thread in the fishing hole then trust me im tired of hearing of him makes me want to vomit

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yeah, Schram and I are cool. So are me and Spinnerbait. I'm also cool with alot of guys that don't like Brian at all. Call me Switzerland. I didn't delete and edit posts here because it was him; it did it because I'm a mod here and there was inappropriate language being used. I moderated because there was use of several inappropriate words, and they needed to be cleaned up. I'd do the same thing if someone was bashing on you, calling you what you called him. I thought we had this settled man....I love your fishing posts. Keep them coming. Just let the Schram thing die. He's not here anymore, and it seems that those that hate him the most are the ones still talking about him and stirring the **** that they accused him of stirring. Funny how it works out.

As for the baby thread in the 'Hole...what do you want me to do? Delete a thread about a man's baby for no good reason other than you don't like him? Guys get pissed when we delete or edit something, and talk about "free speech" but then when a thread they don't like is left up, they're crying for it to be canned. To mention Schram or talk about him is not taboo. In that thread they're talking about his baby. To post unprovoked slams and slurs on a guy for no other reason than you don't like him is not allowed. And that's what happened here. You just started posting anti-Schram material all on your own. He didn't start it or egg you on or anything.

#13 ·
i didnt bring up schram so get it right someone else did!!! all i said was in defense of tony like i said i dont know him personally but he is older gentleman going out by himself and catching big fish he seems like a hell of a fisherman not some wannabe ted nugent and ill leave it at that

#14 ·
No, you didn't. Scsfish did, but you did reply and it went from there. By the time I saw the thread there were several posters, and people quoting others. Like Pikescale for example, he didn't actually say anything out of line, but one of his posts quoted someone who did, so I had to delete it. I was adressing the whole thread, which you participated in. So no, you didn't start it, but you sure did get involved. Let it go. We all know you're tired of Schram...and look at us...we're sitting here arguing over Schram comments you made! Quit making them and there won't be any arguments.

#20 ·
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Nov 27 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>New state record, as in the one from Torch, or are you implying this fish may be state record? It was one of my suspicions as to why it was being held so quiet. His fish from a few weeks ago was all over the place, and this one has been nil.

Pikescale is talking about the lure that caught the fish. There is a local bait maker that has been selling lures and they have caught the current state record and it sounds like this 40lber that Tony just caught was also caught on one these lures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.