Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Hey all,
The "Tot Lot" is on the move. The XO's maybe have one or two more Sat's before our new arrival is here!! Gota try and get one last who-wah in!!! Dr. XO is due on the 18th. of November. Sorry we can't make the Jack's Party on Friday Night.
We are planning a Night Out for this Saturday the 1st. Plans include Dinner at Rochester Mills Beer Co. and maybe just hangin there after or whatever is simple. We will make reservations accordingly to the response....

Time: 7:30pm

So far:

XO's
Dailey Interest's
Mongo's
Bill 272's
Tpaige's
P-29's
Fatcat660's
Boater2be
Moose's

A lot of different Peeps came and either joined us or visited this Summer in the Moot. It would be great to see everyone!!! All are welcome!!! This includes you Fast Eddie!!!
Ha Ha He He!!!

XO

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Good luck with the new arrival. Hope all goes well. Have you thought about using a web cam, so we can all be there with you.....

J/K.

·
Registered
699 Posts
The Capt'n Chris's may like to join too, do you have a rough idea on time? We have a halloween party that night also but would like to make it to both.

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Amielou @ Oct 28 2003, 08:24 PM)The Capt'n Chris's may like to join too, do you have a rough idea on time? We have a halloween party that night also but would like to make it to both.
Probably 7:30 or 8ish.....see above!

XO

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Depending on when I get back from the MSU game, I might stop in for a drink or two. Finally something in my neighborhood. It's about time

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
XO...Cyndi and myself would really enjoy seeing all of you, however we will be unable to attend. I always enjoy a sit down relaxing dinner among friends vs. the loud and crazy smoke filled bars. Please put us down for the next round.

Manna II and myself would like to wish you both the best in happiness and health to your new arrival!

XO...Remember to always just say NO...(private joke) Don't let them beat you up!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Hey! We're in for sure! Just confirmed with the sitter. I haven't even told Bill yet. See you guys Saturday...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
XO's....sorry the Crab's can't make it....Have prior commitments....A biker party
Guess I'll have to get out the good Harley boots

Would love to join you guys the next time for a nice, peaceful evening with good hearted people

A new baby....ahhhhh.....snuggles and hugs
And they smell soooo goood

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Gang,
Thanks for all the responses.
Thanks CBJ for your wise words but forgive us if we don't do the web cam!!
Moose and Amielou please let us know.
Cotty, come join us for drinks if you want.
Fatcatt660, you better be there....we need our tour director. Ha Ha
Hammer, call me on my cell tonight.
Manana's, sorry you can't make it......next time. Tom, from now on I say "yes"....I learned the hard way!!
Freckles, I all ready was counting you guys....had your back covered for baby sitting!! Ha Ha
Threecrabs, Thank you for your wishes!! I wonder if you guys are going to the same party as
Scheuer10....some red and white or something bike party????

XO

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey Scott, we might be able to venture out that way.....another friend of ours is having a birthday gathering in Mt. Clemens. Hopefully we can do both I know Larry loves the beer there! I am pretty sure it's a go..but we might be there around 8-9??

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Sounds as if this may be an enjoyable evening

do i have to bring a kid? i can scam my niece from my sister if i have too

Thanks for the invite, may see you there

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(The Coozie @ Oct 29 2003, 06:44 PM)Do you guys have room for me????
COME TO ME, PAPA...I'LL STICK A ICE COLD ZIMA IN YA! YOU'LL LEARN TO LOVE ME

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
How about a web cam for the next time you two decide to make a baby?!?!

You know, an educational film for those of us that are childless and wondering how it's done...
j/k...

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Hey XO,
I'm liking the open invite on this festive occasion, but what to do about dinner reservations? Can we reserve half of the restaurant!

How many is the reservation currently for? May need to up the ante...

·
Capt'n Chris - LakeStClair.net
851 Posts
Mongo... always worried about the little things. Don't make reservations for AmieLou and I. We'll meet up with you sometime during the evening. Keep your cell phone on you mike.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts