Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ToT LoT is Back!! We will be at Poor Man's Today and maybe Munchies Bay tomorrow. We are a group of FuN lovin' parents with kids of all ages that formed a Club here on LSCN in 02'. Part of our gang is in PIB but the rest will be out. Hail ToT LoT on VHF 69 for updates.

Let's Go BoatinG!!!

Cheers!!

XO

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
We may be over there. Stayed at Huron Pointe last night. Gotta get some fuel and get out on the lake. Sun is peeking through and it looks to be a great day out there. We'll give you a hail when we decide what to do.

I bought some Pomagranate......ready for a shot?

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
We are headed to Peche in a few minutes. Will wave at the Tot Lot as we pull out of the marina. Headed back this evening most likely to the moot and see who is still left there and if they are overnighting.

Tomorrow will be either munchies with RedTail or stay with the group we overnight with and see where they are going.

See ya out on the lake.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 11 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are headed to Peche in a few minutes. Will wave at the Tot Lot as we pull out of the marina. Headed back this evening most likely to the moot and see who is still left there and if they are overnighting.

Tomorrow will be either munchies with RedTail or stay with the group we overnight with and see where they are going.

See ya out on the lake.

I vote for Munchies tomorrow. First, breakfast at Beacon Cove. Or at MacRays if you end up coming back in.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Driving back from TN right now, so we didn't make it on LSC this weekend at all--looking forward to next weekend for sure!!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jul 12 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Driving back from TN right now, so we didn't make it on LSC this weekend at all--looking forward to next weekend for sure!!

Your boat is looking very lonely over by the Beacon garage.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Hopefully we'll become re-acquainted this weekend!

Had a blast with the little ski boat this past week. Got the hang of docking a single inboard (backing into the slip) and pulling kid after kid on skis, wake boards, knee boards, etc. I'm digging it!

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(scepter @ Jul 13 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Jul 13 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What's the plans for this weekend Captain XO?

I think it time for the ToTLoT to claim it's Buried Treasure!!

It's confirmed for Saturday per discussions with Freckles.
Lets go Treasure Hunting!!

Cheers!!

XO

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
You guys are funny. Buried Treasure. I love it!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Jul 13 2009, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scepter @ Jul 13 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Jul 13 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What's the plans for this weekend Captain XO?

I think it time for the ToTLoT to claim it's Buried Treasure!!

It's confirmed for Saturday per discussions with Freckles.
Lets go Treasure Hunting!!

Cheers!!

XO

Sunday is looking like a much better day (based on the current forecast)....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts