Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WoW!!!! Maybe Summer is finally here!! The ToT LoT will be out again this weekend. There may be a couple of our gang at "Poor Man's" today. The XO's are going to St. Clair tonight for Riverfest with the kids. Tomorrow our gang is having its first of the Season "kidless" day in da Moot. We will anchor and party somewhere close to the line and walk in at some point later in the day. Sunday may be a GREAT day for Goose or Munchies Bay with the Tots. Our group welcomes all LSCN'ers with or without kids. Ask Convincor….he loves the "LoT". Look here for updates or hail "ToT LoT" on VHF 69.

LeT's Go BoaTinG!!!

Cheers!!

XO

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Can't wait for tomorrow!!! I love my kids and boating with my kids, but I also like time to cut loose! For those that don't know, about the only difference in the tot-lot when we have kids vs. when we don't is that we SWEAR LIKE SAILORS! Yee-haw! I have my "not-safe-for-radio" Kid Rock CD loaded & ready to go.

Sunday we'll be going to St. Clair by car to view the race boats and smell the fuel.

I'm on a boat!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jul 31 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can't wait for tomorrow!!! I love my kids and boating with my kids, but I also like time to cut loose! For those that don't know, about the only difference in the tot-lot when we have kids vs. when we don't is that we SWEAR LIKE SAILORS! Yee-haw! I have my "not-safe-for-radio" Kid Rock CD loaded & ready to go.

Sunday we'll be going to St. Clair by car to view the race boats and smell the fuel.

I'm on a boat!

Yah! Glad you'll be out. We have missed you.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Jul 31 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(freckles @ Jul 31 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can't wait for tomorrow!!! I love my kids and boating with my kids, but I also like time to cut loose! For those that don't know, about the only difference in the tot-lot when we have kids vs. when we don't is that we SWEAR LIKE SAILORS! Yee-haw! I have my "not-safe-for-radio" Kid Rock CD loaded & ready to go.

I'm on a boat!

couldn't miss a birthday celebration!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sweet Christine. Humming and hawing about this weekend myself. After reading this I'll probably see you out there. Bunch of canucks are heading that way today. Krista and the kids are going to Port Franks so I will see if I can get a crew. Definitely the races tomorrow. First run at noon.

[email protected]

QUOTE(freckles @ Jul 31 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can't wait for tomorrow!!! I love my kids and boating with my kids, but I also like time to cut loose! For those that don't know, about the only difference in the tot-lot when we have kids vs. when we don't is that we SWEAR LIKE SAILORS! Yee-haw! I have my "not-safe-for-radio" Kid Rock CD loaded & ready to go.

I'm on a boat!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jul 31 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Jul 31 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(freckles @ Jul 31 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can't wait for tomorrow!!! I love my kids and boating with my kids, but I also like time to cut loose! For those that don't know, about the only difference in the tot-lot when we have kids vs. when we don't is that we SWEAR LIKE SAILORS! Yee-haw! I have my "not-safe-for-radio" Kid Rock CD loaded & ready to go.

I'm on a boat!

couldn't miss a birthday celebration!

I always seem to miss them

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great Day Yesterday!! Too much Fun!! Some of our gang still has "no kids" today. The rest of us are heading to Seaway today. See ya out there!!

"Let's Go BoaTinG"

XO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts