Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
All the usual suspects.

We'll be there... It's the day before the kids start school, so they're planning on getting WASTED! Break out the XO in dixie cups!!!

(I'm kidding... they don't drink XO).

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
That's it!!!
Me and Freckles are going to the "Bike Rack"
Always gota bring "Old XO" in some how aye!!!
It's all good....we will be there like always!!!

XO

·
2,809 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
looks like we'll be hanging out at the tot lot on Sunday too! ... how about we bring the blender to make virgin slushies for the kids!...

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
That sounds awesome, Kristen. What kind of ingredients should we bring?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
not too worry, I have mass amounts of syrup stuff at home ...
, will be nice not to have to manually grind a huge block of ice... We just need to know where the "Tot Lot" is...

·
2,809 Posts
Hey Canehdiangirl Chica!!!
What's up!!! Want to join the "Lot" aye!!! Well, come on...all are welcome!! We usually are East of the main raft over in front of the big culvert and down from the turnabout on land. We monitor 69.
Let's make this the "Best" one of the summer!!! Kids are starting school next week!!!

XO

P.S. Some of the "Tot Lot" gang are doing no kids on Sat so we will see you guys in the line.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can we get a heck yea for the tot lot
Ill make sure I wear my cruise director shirt. Ill do better XO I promise LOL. Canehdiangirl, virgin slushies are a great idea. I am going to try and be there by 11 or so mabey earlier. Ill bring the martoony shaker for the adult beverages, Shaken Knot Stirred ...of course.

·
2,809 Posts
Hey!!
Looks like Mongo and his Family are going to join the XO's. About time for Mongo......I thinks he's really itching to see the "Gauntlet" under the disguise of coming out to the "Lot". We got your number Pal!!!! Ha Ha Sounds like we have a "Party" going on here!!!

XO

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Aug 21 2003, 02:08 PM)Hey!!
Looks like Mongo and his Family are going to join the XO's. About time for Mongo......I thinks he's really itching to see the "Gauntlet" under the disguise of coming out to the "Lot". We got your number Pal!!!! Ha Ha Sounds like we have a "Party" going on here!!!

XO
Very much looking forward to FINALLY getting out on the lake. My kids are stoked. They had so much fun playing with the little Daileys, P29s and XOs last week! Thanks so much for taking us out Scott and Lisa!

For all those LSCN peeps who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, please come by XO's boat and say hello on Sunday

·
2,809 Posts
Looks like it's going to be a Great Day!!!
See everyone out there!!!

XO

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
just waiting till 12 when i can re stock and will head out there with the kids on there rafts.

·
2,809 Posts
I will be monitoring 69 after about 12noonish.
Our raft will be East of the Zman's in front of the
culvert. Come on you guys!!!!

XO

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
my hororscope for today...

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

Playing by the rules gives you advantages. Newfound friends suggest a diversion. There's fun on water this afternoon, a boating excursion maybe, and a message involving female friends

1 - 20 of 26 Posts