Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Bill's itching to do Muscamoot, but we'll have kids both days so we can't be in or too close to the gauntlet. Does anyone want to do a tot-lot set up like last year? XO's? Daileys? Crabs? Mr. Big? P-29? Anyone else I'm missing with kids? We've got a 9 year old son and a 6.5 year old daughter.

~Christine

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jul 11 2003, 11:18 AM)Bill's itching to do Muscamoot, but we'll have kids both days so we can't be in or too close to the gauntlet. Does anyone want to do a tot-lot set up like last year? XO's? Daileys? Crabs? Mr. Big? P-29? Anyone else I'm missing with kids? We've got a 9 year old son and a 6.5 year old daughter.

~Christine
Freckles you are way to young to have a 9 year old!!!
Where you fooling around in the third grade?????

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 11 2003, 10:20 AM)QUOTE(freckles @ Jul 11 2003, 11:18 AM) Bill's itching to do Muscamoot, but we'll have kids both days so we can't be in or too close to the gauntlet. Does anyone want to do a tot-lot set up like last year? XO's? Daileys? Crabs? Mr. Big? P-29? Anyone else I'm missing with kids? We've got a 9 year old son and a 6.5 year old daughter.

~Christine
Freckles you are way to young to have a 9 year old!!!
Where you fooling around in the third grade?????

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
We would love to on Sunday, the weather is supposed to be good. We have a 10 almost 11 yo boy and a 6 yo girl. They would have a blast and so would we.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Taxman, I had my son when I was 12 (Bill and I were just kids). Or was I older? I can't remember....

Fatcat, we'll try to get a slip at Metro Saturday night so we can get a good start on Sunday. Call on 69 for Bill272 or I can PM you our cell#.

Pachrat? What about you and your crew?

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Go ahead and pm me your cell # We are at markleys on the clinton we will most likely stay the night sat to get an early start sunday also. Sounds like a plan, what about you Campari want to join the tot lot raft sunday.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Yeah I think we may be in. We'll have one 4 y/o boy with us.

Man, Saturday's gonna be a bi*ch! I'm gonna have 12 people on my boat!
On a 24 footer!

4 kids, 8 adults. I doubt I'll even get up on plane with that much weight. No Moot that day, I'd burn a tank of gas just getting there.

Sunday sounds good, FatCat, you've still got my cell?? I've got yours.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Going to Metro tomorrow and do some work on the boat......I'll be over in the bay on Sunday. 6 9 !

sounds like fun, Freckles!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 11 2003, 11:54 AM)Three crabs love your avitar, see you sunday

Um, you're mispelling it wrong; it's threecarbs. You see?

No 9's not too early. Won't be out to the boat til later though. Maybe noon/one o'clock??

·
12,052 Posts
Hey Bill and freckles, we'll be there this weekend as usual. Lets hook up Sat. night at Metro. I have tomorrow off but will be down at jefferson beach at 8am to get something looked at. Be out in the bay later. I'll PM you my cell.

G

·
Hey it sounds like we got a kids party goin on here, can I get a heck yeah?? haha jk. Nice job Christine, my child bride. Hope to see lots of people out. Hammer, I have your cell already and we'll look (or listen??
) for you at Metro.

·
12,052 Posts
OK Bud. What do you mean listen? That was Max that did that.

G

·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 11 2003, 12:36 PM)OK Bud. What do you mean listen? That was Max that did that.

I would be listening for a rockin stereo, maybe some yelling, or the screeching of the park police car tires.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 11 2003, 11:54 AM)Three crabs love your avitar, see you sunday

Thanks! It's my kitten! we've had her 3 weeks now......Guess I like her, a little

Lookin' forward to meeting you!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 11 2003, 11:36 AM)Going to Metro tomorrow and do some work on the boat......I'll be over in the bay on Sunday. 6 9 !

sounds like fun, Freckles!
Your not going to the Moot on saturday too!

G

·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 11 2003, 11:36 AM)OK Bud. What do you mean listen? That was Max that did that.

PLAY MORE PHIL COLLINS

1 - 20 of 38 Posts