Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right Tot Lot'ers it's the weekend and it's going to be beautiful!!!
Let's have some Fun!!!

Here's the Plan:

Saturday 12noon-till??? The Moot(Will form the raft west of the culvert just off the turn-around on Harsen's) This is a bit shallower than by the culvert.

Sunday 12noon-till??? Munchies Bay(Will hang in the Bay and then head to Nelson's Sand Bar for a Burger and to watch Spur's Band play......see his thread in the Boathouse)

Contact us on 69 either day for any further updates!!!!

XO

·
Registered
55 Posts
XO -

Are you the 'official' organizer of the tot-lot? We found it last weekend with your help (thanks!) Never made it over for a drink though. This weekend I will surely stop by and say 'hi'! Think we will have the kids on Sunday.

mrs. loungello

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Sounds good.

But we'll probably be at Muskamoot on Sunday also, so if anyone else is going there we'll be there near the culvert.

If anyone wants to do Munchies on Saturday instead we could do that, if not we'll see the tot lot at the Moot on Saturday.

How shallow is it by the turnaround? I'm a little paranoid about my outdrive especially if its windy and choppy that day. I doubt that I draft any more than the average boat though..

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lougellos,
The Tot Lot is now in it's 3rd Season. We all sorta take turns at it. A lot of peeps have come and gone but I would say that the main anchors are..... XO's, DaileyInterests, Bill272's, and Fatcat's. These Peeps are simply the Best!!! In one example DI Firstmate Jennifer planned a Great Wolf Lodge trip this past Winter for the Gang!!! Great Time!!!

SpaceLord,
It's more than deep enough. We had Bill's 336 and our 330 in there....no problem. You may just want to walk your boat in the final 50 yards or so. The kids like to go on Treasure Hunts and the water stays pretty deep around the culvert.....we tried there a few weeks back......so we moved down last week. Worked Great!! As far as switching the days... a definite possibility. We were just thinking Munchies for Sunday because Spur's Band has a afternoon gig that day. Otherwise
he's playin at night on Fri/Sat. Whatever the gang wants to do.........Input Please!!

XO

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Jul 23 2004, 12:39 PM)Can't wait until next year... we can participate then.

The Gang is VERY excited for you guys......Cindy!!!!
Can't Wait!!!!

XO

·
Registered
111 Posts
Who else is serving Coneyak???
I heard Fatcat had some last weekend......
I love a Great set of Cans of Beer and a Snoooort!!!

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We may move the Lot to Munchies Bay today depending
on the wind??? It may be calmer up there. Call us on 69
for a update!!!

XO

·
Registered
530 Posts
I tried callin ya but my radio's old so maybe it didn't transmit. Where did you end up today? where you going tomorrow? munchies still the plan

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow!!!
A Great Day in the Tot Lot!!! Got to meet the Spacelord's(Todd and Jenn) and Family(Mellisa(spell) and Bill). A welcome addition to the "Lot". Poor Bill was nursing a hangover which we promptly cured with a "Snort" of
cognac!!! Anyways we had a Great Group today including the Bill272's, DaileyInterests, and the Sociable's!!!

Tomorrow we head to Munchies Bay for the Day and hopefully Nelson's Sand Bar for a Burger and watch Spur's Band. I will do a "Fly-by" and check out dockage early and see you all in Munchies Bay.

XO.............out!!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi xo maybe me and sunshine will be there .if you see me give me a wave ,maybe we can raft up with you guys .ok i have a 26 excalibur .will be there about 12noon .

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Munchies Bay is at the North East side of Anchor Bay.
It is really called Bouvier Bay on charts.

It is very shallow between the North Channel and Bouvier Bay.

Coming from South of Metro Beach, I played it safe and pretty much went north until Bouvier Bay was due East, then turned to the East. Look on a chart, you'll see what I mean. There is a whole other thread discussing Bouvier / Munchies bay somewhere.

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The weather is a bit socked in at present but there
saying will be nice this afternoon!!!
See ya all there!!!!

XO

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Hopefully the weather breaks as planned around noon.
We will be at the Moot hanging out.. anchored near the first culvert.
Next time you go to Muchies for a change in scenery let us know a little more in advance and we'll make it! have fun!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts