Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the day is almost upon us!!! This is what we were thinking for those who want to join the Tot Lot for the "Big Raft". First print your Pre-registration Form
and fill it out accordingly. We all plan on meeting the "Raft Support Dinghy's" at the South Channel Lights promptly between 9:45am and 10am to turn our forms in.
Read the following......

"When you come in by the lights you will see raft volunteer boats...they will have orange signs with black letters that say RAFT SUPPORT. they will direct you to a line. give them your pre registration form or fill one out with them. they will give you a tag to put on the port stern to show that you have been registered. without that band you will not be counted. If you have a few friends coming with you that you want to raft by. please pull out of the way and wait for them. and then go to a support boat together this will make sure that you can get together.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE BUMPERS AND LINES ALREADY SET. tied on. so when you pull up in the raft it will go much faster.

Thank you"

This will hopefully insure that we can all stay together and "Raft" somewhere close to the South Shore of the
Moot with no boats between us and shore so the "Tots" can swim safely!!! Please be on time for we won't
be able to break up our "Raft" after it starts!!! We will be monitoring 69 for the "Day Of" developments.

Thank You

XO

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Question... I have to work until noon Saturday... I will be at the boat around 1:30 and heading out to the Moot then or around 2:00pm. Is it too late to try to hook up with the tot lot at that time???

·
Registered
585 Posts
We would like to hook up with the Tot Lot for the Raft. We will be at the lighthouses between 9:45-10:00 monitoring channel 69.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
We will be getting there about that time as well and would love to hook up with the "tot-lot".

Plus we will have our 9' trampoline w/slide for the kids...

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Aug 4 2004, 08:37 AM)Plus we will have our 9' trampoline w/slide for the kids...
Did I say that I Luv You!!!!!!

XO

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Aug 4 2004, 08:48 AM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Aug 4 2004, 08:37 AM) Plus we will have our 9' trampoline w/slide for the kids...
Did I say that I Luv You!!!!!!

XO
Aww, your making me blush!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Aug 4 2004, 08:37 AM)We will be getting there about that time as well and would love to hook up with the "tot-lot".

Plus we will have our 9' trampoline w/slide for the kids...
Awesome

It's going to be a great time!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
It looks like we picked the wrong weekend to be kidless! <_< I really need a break though!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Mrs. Knuckle @ Aug 4 2004, 10:11 AM)It looks like we picked the wrong weekend to be kidless!
I really need a break though!
Don't worry about it Mara, we will have a great time!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
QUOTE(Mrs. Knuckle @ Aug 4 2004, 10:11 AM)It looks like we picked the wrong weekend to be kidless!
I really need a break though!
Mara,
just because you are kidless doesn't mean you can't still raft off with us. I was hoping to see you and Moose this weekend!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Mongo-You'll see us all right....I'll be there to pick up DI-FirstMate and any other ladies who want to join me in a walk......

Mel-I always have fun with you!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
QUOTE(Mrs. Knuckle @ Aug 4 2004, 01:20 PM)I'll be there to pick up DI-FirstMate
I'll be looking for U

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Aug 3 2004, 08:18 PM)Is it too late to try to hook up with the tot lot at that time???
You are definitely welcome to try....We have no idea how crazy
it will be and how hard it will to be to break apart the raft to
fit you in.

XO

·
Registered
191 Posts
ohhh we are looking SO forward to this the kids will have a blast. We cant make it out till around 11:00 and we have around 7 boats coming (I think) ... see you there remember lots of water and sun screen for our little mooters

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
sounds like a good time on Saturday, unfortunately we will not be able to join in the fun.
We would love to, but we gotta be somewhere on land by 7pm and I'd hate to get stuck in a mess of boats and chaos trying to get out of there after the count. Hopefully it all goes smooth though!

We will be elsewhere on the lake soaking up the sun and beer.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Aug 3 2004, 08:18 PM)Question... I have to work until noon Saturday... I will be at the boat around 1:30 and heading out to the Moot then or around 2:00pm. Is it too late to try to hook up with the tot lot at that time???
Hey Rich, I'll make sure the RAFT SUPPORT team saves you a special spot........................

inside the culvert....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
QUOTE(spacelord @ Aug 5 2004, 12:19 PM)We will be elsewhere on the lake soaking up the sun and beer.
We will miss you guys!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts