Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
I believe, but could be wrong, that some tournaments will let you fish as long as you have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. Before I dig threw all my rules, can someone help him out with this?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Michigan Bassin Bums & Babes Rules state you must have one member 18 or over and anyone younger must have written permission from parent... You probable would like to fish together BUT... consider splitting up , each with an adult - I assume one of you have a boat- You should be able to find a boater and a non boater looking for a partner. This will also give each of you the chance to learn "New" techniques.

If you ar looking for a club to join.. Our club will accept non-boaters IF a boater joins with them. We try to keep the boater membership above that non boater membership-We fish Team tournaments- each tournament you would fish with a different partner/ I can be reached at 586-415-8731 if interested or cell # 586 321 1709

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.