Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guy and gals, lets support tournament anglers in what the DNR might try to do to them. Tournament anglers are just like you and me, all there trying to do is enjoy the outdoors up one level from the regular angler and after 9-11 why can't they enjoy the outdoors more so than ever. They need our support now and lets not let them down. There fisherman just like us and we sure like how they release so many bass and give us programs to watch on T.V. to enjoy and we all like that. They spend tons of money in the sport and that helps all of us no dought. So all i'm asking is that we give them OUR support however they need it. So to all Tournament fisherman keep us posted on how we as regular anglers can help your cause. I'm sure we all want to help and will be right there for you. I myself will do what ever i can to support there cause. Who knows some of the regular anglers will become tournament anglers also in the future as they become competitive, and master angling, so all our help will only make our sport better in the long run.

h2o<---KEEP US POSTED FOR SUPPORT GUY'S & GALS.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thank You h2o!!!!!!!!!!!

It's refreshing to see some support for what we have in common rather than focusing on differences and being apathetic, we all need to stay together to insure we all have the abilty to pursue our fishing interests.

·
Registered
685 Posts
What’s the story, exactly. I’m sure I should know, but I don’t. What’s the DNR trying to do, etc?

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.