Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Erie Anglers will be hosting tournaments next year, out of Erie Metro Park it will be team and draw tournaments combined. 4 confirmed dates so far.
No sponsors
No Boat
No Gifts
Just Money
Will pay every 5 places
More info to follow.
If interested send me an e-mail.
[email protected]

·
Registered
585 Posts

Mike, I know that my partner and would be interested in being a part of the Erieanglers tournament program. We will be new to that area, but would like a chance at learning the area and getting to know the quality anglers that fish down there. ISG forever( well almost) Ken Miller.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ken good to here from you. Erie has a lot to offer river fishing and the big water, a place for smaller boats to go and still get some nice sacks of fish. (Same as St Clair) A couple of days down here you will find some fish. But it's like all tournaments you have to do your HOMEWORK. About sponsors we will let them come to us if Erie Anglers turns out the way we would like it to, all things will take time.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
585 Posts

Thanks for the info. Mike and I will look forward to getting down there and hopefully getting to fish with and or against you again. I just bought a new Ranger 521VX so maybe I will be able to get out on the big water, I know Erie has some TOADS!!

Keep in touch, Ken

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Rick we will have 4 tournaments in Michigan and a Grand Finale somewhere very could be down in Sandusky
Or Up North there is some awesome lakes up there for fishing. I will guarantee it will not be the Grand River.
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts