1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Awesome...

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
QUOTE(Suck My Wake @ Mar 11 2010, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Two thumbs up.

Although what's with this latest Guy in California. All this press about runaway Toyota's lately and he still doesn't know how to shut his Prius off? I don't buy it.

Probably something everyone should try in a non-emergency situation before you NEED it sometime. They interviewed him and asked him.... it's a push-button start, and he was concened about what would happen if he shut it off... would he lose power steering? would he lose brakes? would he lock the column? Like a lot of others that didn't think to push the car into neutral, it sounds like he was kind of 'frozen' by the situation.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Designie @ Mar 11 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awesome...

yeah, I do not even want them driving behind me now!

How can they sell USED toyotas with the safety concerns?

·
Registered
314 Posts
QUOTE(EMS @ Mar 13 2010, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Designie @ Mar 11 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awesome...

Hopefully, they can't.

And I DO want them driving behind me, I wouldn't mind taking out a prius or two after they hit the back of my Ram 2500 right in the big pintle hitch. OUCH!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Designie @ Mar 14 2010, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(EMS @ Mar 13 2010, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Designie @ Mar 11 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awesome...

Hopefully, they can't.

And I DO want them driving behind me, I wouldn't mind taking out a prius or two after they hit the back of my Ram 2500 right in the big pintle hitch. OUCH!

haha I don't have the RAM luxury! haha i have a car....lol
but i will take one for the greater good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts