Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow is the day! Transformers II!!! I can't miss it but I want to go fishing too. Hmm.....

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(schram @ Jun 23 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tomorrow is the day! Transformers II!!! I can't miss it but I want to go fishing too. Hmm.....

clouds are rollin tomorrrow around 5 or 6. you know what that means perfect timing for the one spot.. the movie will still be there when there isnt a 4 star day

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jun 23 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(schram @ Jun 23 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tomorrow is the day! Transformers II!!! I can't miss it but I want to go fishing too. Hmm.....

clouds are rollin tomorrrow around 5 or 6. you know what that means perfect timing for the one spot.. the movie will still be there when there isnt a 4 star day

yeah your right can't miss that can I

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
gotta be a midnight showing somewhere

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Should be a sweet movie, I am kind of geeked for it too but i have to agree that the movie will still be there for awhile.... Just heard that the "Hangover" is pretty dang good! A "must see" from what I am hearing!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Cant wait to see it, ive been waiting since the minute i finished the first one, lol. That is a tough decision though, but i think i would pick the muskie.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I'm taking off work tomorrow to fish! I get 500 channels on my LCD....I'll wait for it to come to HBO.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah but guys I planned on fishing sun up till about midnight. There's gotta be some kind of compromise here

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 23 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should be a sweet movie, I am kind of geeked for it too but i have to agree that the movie will still be there for awhile.... Just heard that the "Hangover" is pretty dang good! A "must see" from what I am hearing!

Its gonna be sweet!

·
Registered
958 Posts
If I didn't have to replace the bunks on my trailer I'd be fishin' not seeing a movie. Movies hang around for a while but good fishin days don't.

I'm with esoxfly I'll wait for hbo or rental. Should be a good flix tho'

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
mid night show buddy, midnight show...... now your card has been rovacted by mr. bondy....

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(schram @ Jun 23 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah but guys I planned on fishing sun up till about midnight. There's gotta be some kind of compromise here

Maybe later if you don't keep an eye on that gas tank again.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
QUOTE(---FISHON--- @ Jun 24 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(schram @ Jun 23 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah but guys I planned on fishing sun up till about midnight. There's gotta be some kind of compromise here

Maybe later if you don't keep an eye on that gas tank again.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts