Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good marina with transient dockage in the Clinton River? We hope to attend the Metro Beach boat show on Sept. 20. MacRays is also hosting a show and has no dockage available for us this year.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
i don't know which marina's offer trans. dockage but thought i'd forward you this list i recently worked up while looking for a new marina. it'll at least save you having to look up phone numbers!

harrison twp.:
beacon cove, (586) 463-3864
velger, (586) 463-0155
harbor club north (586) 469-2628
hideaway, (586) 465-4910

st. clair shores:
emerald city (586) 772-4200
miller, 586.771.9000
michigan harbor / colony marina 586.775.0852

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
If your going to the Metro Beach boat show why don't you just grab a spot on the wall or the finger docks there? If you do stay at another marina how do you plan on getting to the show? Dinghy or bus?

G

·
I've gotten transient slips at Belle Maer also.

They also have a SMART bus that runs to the park and around the area every half hour or so. I'll get a map this weekend and post the route...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the suggestions. I see Belle Maer. Markley and SunDog all have dockage. Are they all suitable?

G

·
I've only used Belle Maer and that was at least 5 years ago. As I recall, the docks were pretty high then, but I had a 21' go fast at the time. It was a big step down to the boat...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts