Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
North end of anchor bay or by deckers / the north channel. My boat usually stays on the trailer since it isn't very big, but since we get 3 days instead of 2 this weekend I would like to leave the boat in the water for maximum funage. I don't need power / water / cable / pool. I just need a whole to to park in for a few days.
Anyone know a place that has a decent price? I was going to stay at AHC becasue I have friends and family there, but they can keep it for 50 bucks a night.

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(tcg @ Sep 2 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was going to suggest Algonac Harbour Club. They are having all kinds of fun this weekend.

Matt

I will be up that way on Sunday for the boat races, my cousin is going to be racing. That is one of the reasons I wanted to stay there, but I can't justify 50 dollars a night when i am not even going to be sleeping on it.

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
We can accomodate you at Blue Lagoon, next door to Belle Maer. $25.00 per nite

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUOTE(CMB @ Sep 2 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tcg @ Sep 2 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was going to suggest Algonac Harbour Club. They are having all kinds of fun this weekend.

Matt

I will be up that way on Sunday for the boat races, my cousin is going to be racing. That is one of the reasons I wanted to stay there, but I can't justify 50 dollars a night when i am not even going to be sleeping on it.

We have done the Algonac Harbour Club for Labor Day a few times they put on a good party but IMO u have to spend the weekend there and take part in the activity's to justify the cost.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(sleeper @ Sep 3 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>$50 a night isn't out of line for transient wells. If that's where you want to be, you might want to just suck it up and pay it. What's another $100 for a weekend of fun, right?

It is to me when I don't need any of the amenities. In any event, I have a few places lined up.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Sunset Harbor could be a bit cheaper, that's if you want to leave it on Harsens Island.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.