Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got to Genos today about 6:45 ther was a line of cars waiting to get in.
now its 7:30 and i was getting furious,so i left and went to the corner store and got a sandwitch.I came back still the gate was locked.Well i decided to go to metro,as i pulled in there were 3 deer blocking the road.so i got out took a pic with my phone and went to the bay.
walked out to the right toward the piont of land thats toward 9 mile exactly 10 min.
drilled two holes set up my shanty,and while im baitjng my hook i look down and there is a 10 incher in my hole.i grabbed em then looked in the hole and all i seen was fish from the ice to the bottom.then i seen some jumbos i looked in my minow bucket for a large minow didnt have any.i said to my self i wish i had some large minows,sudenly a large minnow swam into the top of my hole.
I grabbed the minnow put him on my hook dropped him down and caught a 12 incher.
i got my limmet today by 10:30 thanks to GENOS for sleeping in.

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
Thanks for the correction Steve. I bet without that he could never have figured out what I meant

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(HAMSTEAK @ Feb 8 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got to Genos today about 6:45 ther was a line of cars waiting to get in.
now its 7:30 and i was getting furious,so i left and went to the corner store and got a sandwitch.I came back still the gate was locked.Well i decided to go to metro,as i pulled in there were 3 deer blocking the road.so i got out took a pic with my phone and went to the bay.
walked out to the right toward the piont of land thats toward 9 mile exactly 10 min.
drilled two holes set up my shanty,and while im baitjng my hook i look down and there is a 10 incher in my hole.i grabbed em then looked in the hole and all i seen was fish from the ice to the bottom.then i seen some jumbos i looked in my minow bucket for a large minow didnt have any.i said to my self i wish i had some large minows,sudenly a large minnow swam into the top of my hole.
I grabbed the minnow put him on my hook dropped him down and caught a 12 incher.

by the way most fish were cought with a #2 sweddish pimple jigging real fast with a trouble hook.

·
Registered
39 Posts
QUOTE(HAMSTEAK @ Feb 8 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HAMSTEAK @ Feb 8 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got to Genos today about 6:45 ther was a line of cars waiting to get in.

by the way most fish were cought with a #2 sweddish pimple jigging real fast with a trouble hook.

·
Registered
39 Posts
QUOTE(tinknocker @ Feb 8 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HAMSTEAK @ Feb 8 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HAMSTEAK @ Feb 8 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got to Genos today about 6:45 ther was a line of cars waiting to get in.

good job with the report ham,i hope i can do the same out there.

·
Registered
992 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Feb 8 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>it was an inside joke that swimmin scott didnt get

Please explain how you got your name swimmin scott

I got it capt.obvious. I got that name from being a very light weight guy that only walks on really thick ice..... or something like that

·
Registered
81 Posts
QUOTE(HAMSTEAK @ Feb 8 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got to Genos today about 6:45 ther was a line of cars waiting to get in.

nice deal i went out on cotton rd i got my limit and one 34inch pike seen six muskie

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
QUOTE(Swimin Scott @ Feb 8 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awsome, how deep of water were you in?

Scott, you need to add "is usually folowed by an ambulance ride or at least a trip to the ER" to your signature.

·
Registered
992 Posts
QUOTE(rubbnsmoke @ Feb 8 2010, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Swimin Scott @ Feb 8 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awsome, how deep of water were you in?

Scott, you need to add "is usually folowed by an ambulance ride or at least a trip to the ER" to your signature.

Not so much that, more like a cop car ride to the local county inn

1 - 19 of 19 Posts