Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While having dinner with my friends last night, we caught parts of the nauseating wedding of Trista and Ryan.

Would you or did any of you spend a gazillion dollars on your wedding and think it was worth it?? Are you still married to that person?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'd have to have a gazillion dollars before I could spend it.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
did anyone cry during that touching ceremony last night on TV? come on, be honest........

you should've cried becasue you wasted 2 hours of your life that you can never get back watching that show...............

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
NOOOOOOO......I`ll give a years salary if I never have to see her again....

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
HELL FN NO!! I dont even want a normal wedding...

BUT, if somebody else, like... ABC was footing the bill, then I would have done every single thing and then some!!!

I think they will make it; though... during the wedding she seemed a little business like... no tears until their dance song and looking at the priest more than her hubby to be... didn't get the warm fuzzies from the show... but do think outside of that, they have "IT"

btw~congrats on your recent happiness with the male species!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
They didn't spend a thing!
If someone else was going to pay for a boat for you regardless of the price what kind would you get?????

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Nope, they didn't spend a thing.

No, I don't think they will make it. In US weekly their friends were quoted saying they aren't getting married for the right reasons.

On last nights episode, Ryan's Dad's last words of advice to his son before he wed were ""It will soon be over." Take that any way you want.

They also haven't had a relationship in the real world yet, only in front of the cameras. Plus in US weekly according to what Trista said on the Bachelorette, she has never had an orgasm
It has also been said that her and Ryan would not do anything until after they are married.

She is a cold fish everytime I see her, except towards herself and the camera. Zero personality.

·
Registered
397 Posts
No one paid for the wedding. The network paid $4million for high TV ratings. I'm sure the first round of commercials paid for it self. The other 30 minutes of commericials was all profit for the network.

I was mad because my wife wanted to watch it which seriously cut into my Soprano's 2nd season disk two watching time.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I can`t stand all the after show drama with these two....You never see anything

about the Bachleor...Why her....and that damn whiney voice.....

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
The media says she sounds like Britney Spears on helium!

Beware I am sure ABC will follow them through their first year of marriage and their first child, if they even make it that far, which I am sure they will because she wants the money.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i don't watch those stupid bachlor/bachlorette shows. that's just me, tho. BUT...

i hope to high hell i don't have to see either of them on any more dang magazines in the near future!!!!

abc paid $4 million for the wedding. then the couple got $1 million to start their lives. would I spend $1 million on my own wedding? probably not. if someone else was footing the bill and had endless funds? you BET! lol!

did you see the gift bags they gave their GUESTS? wow.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Quick ceremony and hit the road......I`m not paying for a party that I can`t enjoy

because I have to be all dressed up and mingling....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I watched it for a few minutes, all I can say is $105,000 for the band is totally throwing money into the garbage. My band was awesome at my wedding and I didn't pay near that price, not even close. PLEASE!!!..........

On another note, never watched the Bachelorette, but I did watch Average Joe, where the average Adam didn't win the girl. What happened to them? No media coverage since...

Boss - her voice drives me crazy!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Don't watch the shows. Was kind of interested in the wedding to see what the money was spent on, but rented Bad Boys II instead. More entertaining!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I am embarrassed to say that I did follow this show and watched the wedding last night- Don't like Trista........or Ryan.....I liked Charlie

that was WAY too expensive!!! & way to much PINK

she still could have had a VERY nice wedding w/ 1 million dollars and then ABC could spend the rest on a good cause...............

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
FK NO~Who in their right mind would???

Throw a kegger like I did~We had ladies working here serving food all day, booze flowin' and dancing on the patio til 4:30 in the morning (that's when the keg went dry
)

I spent a $1000.00~

I have two girls, I better start saving <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
my wedding..........
hmmm...
sometimes i want just a fun, all out married by elvis kind of fun thing to be silly and have a big bbq in someone's yard with a band and dancing and DRINKING. but othertimes i think i'll be cheating my family (and friends) out of the wedding they'd like me to have. i don't know.
all i know... MY wedding will not be normal no matter what.

yeah, i think about that kind of stuff. don't you (unmarried peeps?
)

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 11 2003, 12:50 PM)Quick ceremony and hit the road......I`m not paying for a party that I can`t enjoy

because I have to be all dressed up and mingling....
im going to enjoy mine if i have one!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 11 2003, 11:40 PM)my wedding..........
hmmm...
sometimes i want just a fun, all out married by elvis kind of fun thing to be silly and have a big bbq in someone's yard with a band and dancing and DRINKING. but othertimes i think i'll be cheating my family (and friends) out of the wedding they'd like me to have. i don't know.
all i know... MY wedding will not be normal no matter what.

yeah, i think about that kind of stuff. don't you (unmarried peeps?
)
CK~ Just let me know when and I'll help you with the Martini bar...gotta have one of those at every wedding!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts