Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I thought I’d throw this question out there... I’m used fishing for perch and trolling for walleyes using harnesses on inline weights, bottom bouncers and planer boards. But what’s your guys thoughts on body baits like Bandits? I feel like I hear people talk about using them, but what’s the preferred method? Tied straight to the line and let the lure do the diving? Weights? How far back do you go In lake St Clair typically, becuase I was reading the line out determines the depth the lure goes? Also I seen cabelas selling 4 3/4” 5/8oz Bandits... is this the best size for walleye? And if anyone does use these have you noticed a certain one you feel is the best one? Do you use them In early season or heat of the summer of late fall? I’m not asking for your spots or anything particular, just wanted to tap the knowledge of some vets that may know this style to see if it’s something I need to invest in! I do appreciate anyone’s input on it! You can private message me if you prefer... just looking to have a good season! Tight lines gents!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey Guys I thought I'd throw this question out there... I'm used fishing for perch and trolling for walleyes using harnesses on inline weights, bottom bouncers and planer boards. But what's your guys thoughts on body baits like Bandits? I feel like I hear people talk about using them, but what's the preferred method? Tied straight to the line and let the lure do the diving? Weights? How far back do you go In lake St Clair typically, becuase I was reading the line out determines the depth the lure goes? Also I seen cabelas selling 4 3/4" 5/8oz Bandits... is this the best size for walleye? And if anyone does use these have you noticed a certain one you feel is the best one? Do you use them In early season or heat of the summer of late fall? I'm not asking for your spots or anything particular, just wanted to tap the knowledge of some vets that may know this style to see if it's something I need to invest in! I do appreciate anyone's input on it! You can private message me if you prefer... just looking to have a good season! Tight lines gents!
Hope this helps most are run off boards .

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts